FS: JBL Studio 530 ***Like new***

picture_shooter

picture_shooter

Full Audioholic
I have a pair of JBL 530 Studios I like to sell.

They are in perfect condition and they were used for about 3-months until put back in its original packaging.

I am asking $500 for the pair and it will include free shipping. Original oem packaging will be included.

Information from JBLs website:

The JBL® Studio 530 bookshelf loudspeaker brings professional-quality sound to the home experience. The Studio 530 takes the technology that JBL engineers developed for pro-audio loudspeakers and uses it to deliver accurate and powerful sound to your living room. And it’s versatile: the Studio 530 can replay a left-channel signal, a right-channel signal or surround-sound channels. The Studio 530 features a 1-inch (25-millimeter) tweeter mounted on a glass-filled Bi-Radial® horn – the technology that JBL concert-sound systems use – to deliver concise, sustained high frequencies. A 5-1/4-inch (130-millimeter) PolyPlas™ cone with a Symmetrical Field Geometry™ (SFG) magnet assembly handles low frequencies.

What is in the box?:

2 Studio 530 bookshelf loudspeakers
2 horn covers
2 port tube inserts
2 cards with adhesive rubber feet
Owner’s manual

To read more about these wonderful speakers please go directly to JBL's website:

http://www.jbl.com/loudspeakers/STUDIO+530.html

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I got a good deal on my 530's from Nebraska Furniture Mart. But, even at $500 shipped that is still a bargain. The 530's are very good speakers. Highly recommend. Good luck w/the sale!

Cheers,

Phil

picture_shooter

picture_shooter

Full Audioholic
Hi Phil - what do you think they are worth? Am I asking too much?

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Hi Phil - what do you think they are worth? Am I asking too much?
No not at all. Just trying to help you sell them. Personally, at the regular price of $600 shipped the 530's are still a bargain. There is no doubt in my mind that they were meant to be in a much higher price bracket/range. I love mine and they are NOT going anywhere. Good luck w/the sale!

Cheers,

Phil

P

PapaShameless

Audiophyte
I know it's been about a month, but I was wondering if these were still for sale?

picture_shooter

picture_shooter

Full Audioholic
I am sorry, but there is a deal pending right now. thanks

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I know it's been about a month, but I was wondering if these were still for sale?
If that question is being referred to me regarding the JBL 530's I am not too sure. picture_shooter does have a good price for them. Seen over @AVS that someone sent him a PM. Not sure if they are sold or not. Here is a link:

http://www.avsforum.com/forum/209-audio-gear/2515921-jbl-530-studio-pair-like-new.html

I posted and asked if the 530's were still available!

Cheers,

Phil

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis