FS Infinity Interlude System 9/10 Condition...Must Go Soon

C

conseit68

Enthusiast
FS Infinity Interlude System 9/10 Condition...$800.00

As in description, I am selling of my beloved Infinity Interlude Series home theater system. They are all in great condition and are now perfectly "broken-in". They are black in color to match most decor. Items are as follows:

(2)- Infinity IL-40 Front Tower Speakers. MSRP of $1150.00. Orion Blue Book Value of $760.00. These speakers were and still are top of the line in price for sound. Click on link for a review:
http://manuals.harman.com/INF/HOM/Product Information/Audio Critic.pdf

(2)- Infinity IL-10 Rear Surround Speakers. MSRP of $550.00. Orion Blue Book Value of $360.00. These speakers are a quarter of their big brothers size, but you would never know it from the sound. Click on the link for a review:
http://manuals.harman.com/INF/HOM/Product Information/interlude_review.pdf

(1)- Infinity IL-36C Center Channel Speaker. MSRP of $500.00. Orion Blue Book Value of $350.00. Over 50% of television sound comes from the center channel, so a good one is a must of any quality system. Well this one is GREAT...you won't be let down. Click on the link for a review:
http://manuals.harman.com/INF/HOM/Product Information/SGHT IL60 Review.pdf

So as you can see, today sell values exceed $1400.00 on what was once over a $2000.00 system. I am looking to sell them all as a set for $800 obo, but will seperate the front, rears and center if needed. If you are interested in the entire set I will make a better deal with you. If shipping is needed, I can do, just call me to make arrangemets and for shipping costs. Email or Call me at 410.388.1247 Home or 301.440.5835 Mobile with any questions or concerns, I live in the Baltimore area but drive to Rockville/DC daily so would also be willing to meet if needed. Thanks for your interest.

Last edited:
D

DeJaVu1127

Enthusiast
How much for the Interlude 40's? How much to ship to zip code of 36303?

Thanks

N

nspk

Audiophyte
My budget doesn't allow for the purchase of the entire set - if you end up selling components seperately - I would be interested. I live in NoVa.

C

conseit68

Enthusiast
I have emailed both of you. Please respond at your earilest convience. Thanks

kbrake35

Audiophyte
infinity interlude il40 tower speakers

I have a pair of Infinity IL40 tower speakers(black) that I have been extremely happy with. Im downgrading to in-ceiling and in-wall speakers due to a new house soon.

Ive thought about placing these speakers in another room but after reading some of these post and finding other fans of these speakers I will sale them if anyone is interested. They are in excellent condition and still sound incredible.

The only reason I found this site was due to the fact I was comparing specs. from my Infinity IL40's against the Martin Logan Passage speakers im replacing them with. Although Martin Logan is considered pretty high-end (top-shelf) where I come from, I will miss the depth the IL40's give me from imaging on the music side of my sound habits.

I will mainly be using my new speakers for movies 85% of the time so I will be giving up alot on the music side the other 15% with the depth of the IL40's.

If any of you guys want to give the Ifinity IL40's a new home you can email me at kbrake35 at gmail dot com

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis