FS : ER18MTM ribbon version - $750

C

capricious

Junior Audioholic
Thanks again for the kind words. A pity that there is no local interest yet. I can ship, but it won't be cheap, unfortunately.

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
Thanks again for the kind words. A pity that there is no local interest yet. I can ship, but it won't be cheap, unfortunately.
Well, if you still have these the next time that I MUST be in that general area, then I may just snatch them up.

It may not be until the holidays, so we will see.

agarwalro

agarwalro

Audioholic Ninja
I want I want but can't :(. I crying shame they are not sold already!

C

capricious

Junior Audioholic
Well, if you still have these the next time that I MUST be in that general area, then I may just snatch them up.

It may not be until the holidays, so we will see.
Sure. Just let me know.

All my friends who have heard the speakers think i'm crazy to sell them. Its just that i have absolutely no time these days to listen to music. Any listening is done late night on my headphones or on my powered monitors at very low volumes.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
That's definitely a nice deal. I gotta bleed in a speaker to use it for my fronts. I will definitely put you out there.

L

leonardu11

Audiophyte
I am very interested, but live in Northern California. Any way you could give an estimate what it would cost to pack and ship. My zip code is 94506.

Thanks,

Len

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
For what it's worth… Jim Salk ships speakers by FedEx ground. He packs speakers in two cardboard cartons with a layer of foam between boxes.

First, the speakers are covered by a protective sleeve (thin flexible foam, I don't know its name) and put in a corrugated cardboard box. This carton then goes into another larger sturdier cardboard box. The space between the outer box and the inner box is filled with 1" thick styrofoam "boards". This seems to withstand FedEx handling.

You might contact Jim Salk or Dennis Murphy and ask what packing materials/methods they like, and see if you can find them locally.

C

capricious

Junior Audioholic
I am very interested, but live in Northern California. Any way you could give an estimate what it would cost to pack and ship. My zip code is 94506.

Thanks,

Len
Hi Len

Let me stop by some stores that sell tall shipping boxes that can fit these speakers, and will send you a quote.

Swerd,

Thanks for the tip! I'll check with Jim or Dennis about the boxes....

C

capricious

Junior Audioholic
Hi Len,

I've sent you an IM regarding the shipping cost.

C

capricious

Junior Audioholic
Yes, they are. Sorry for the late response. I'm currently out of the country and will be back sept 3.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis