FS: Energy RC-30 towers PERFECT

NGL_BrSH

NGL_BrSH

Junior Audioholic
Have had these speakers for about 2 months probably. Black finish, they are perfect, no scratches or anything. probably 150 hours of music on them. They have always had very clean power from my NAD T973 amp on them. I use them for my rears in my HT system and it's rare that i watch a movie so they really don't get much use. I'm buying the RC-70's that match my front RC-70s just cause i have money to burn lately :D

retail for $1000 and they're perfect. I'm not in a hurry to sell but make a reasonable offer please and i'll let them go for the right price.

M

mfabien

Senior Audioholic
In my experience rear surround speakers have a supportive role only in music. There are rare exceptions, Steely Dan and the Eagles for instance, but never to the point of justifying these rears to be as great as the Fronts.

I'm not one of the audio gurus that we like to read in this Forum but in my opinion, your setup lacks in the area of subwoofer and my I suggest that instead of changing your present surrounds, which are quite big speakers to start with, a good sub or two would do wonders for both music and movies.

You have better Energy speakers than I have but I do love mine very much.

NGL_BrSH

NGL_BrSH

Junior Audioholic
Thanks for your opinion. My offer stands.

I'll put a picture up of the towers probably tomorrow once i reposess my digicam back from my g/f :]

Last edited:
NGL_BrSH

NGL_BrSH

Junior Audioholic
Sorry, haven't got my camera back yet.. but still haven't gotten any "reasonable" offers.

The speakers retail for 1000 for the pair. I'm willing to let these perfect speakers go for 625 + s/h.

you know where to find me :D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis