FS: EMPTek ES1010i Subwoofer in Black

N

nogaro

Full Audioholic
For sale is a pair of ES1010i subwoofers in black. You can find the specs here
emptek.com/es1010i.php

These subs are gorgeous looking and more than adequate for music. I wouldn't recommend them for HT use in anything bigger than a medium sized room - unless you were using them along with bookshelf speakers as fronts. The reason I have a pair is I used them to set up a 2.2 system in a medium sized room. They have served me very well. I have now moved to a smaller room and the subs are overkill. I'm asking $375 shipped to CONUS for each subwoofer or $700 for the pair. I have all the original packaging.

You can find a detailed review here:
www.audioholics.com/subwoofer-reviews/emptek-es1010i

These were purchased in Dec. 2013 and came with a 5-yr warranty on the cabinets and woofers. EMPTek (now RBHSound) has excellent customer service.

Attachments

N

nogaro

Full Audioholic
You can compensate by buying this pair and having 3 :)

N

nogaro

Full Audioholic
Good as they are, that's too steep a price to pay for them!

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Very attractive subs IMO.

Would be great for people who just want awesome sound with RBH Impression series (EMP) towers & these 2 subs and don't have a care in the world about status or bragging rights.

N

nogaro

Full Audioholic
Very attractive subs IMO.

Would be great for people who just want awesome sound with RBH Impression series (EMP) towers & these 2 subs and don't have a care in the world about status or bragging rights.
Excellent point. These subs work extremely well aesthetically and sonically with the Impression series. That's how I used them initially and then sold the towers when I moved but carried the subs to use with bookshelves in a 2.2 system. Now, I've moved again and will be looking for a small 12" sealed sub to replace these.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis