B

biz97

Junior Audioholic
For sale is a Denon AVR-1712. The AVR-1712 supports high-resolution audio formats, including Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD. It also supports HDMI v1.4a, allowing you to get the most out of 3D content. Enhanced by convenient digital inputs, including a dock connectivity option for iPod and iPhone, the AVR-1712 offers an exceptional foundation for your home theater system.

This unit is in excellent condition with no dings, nicks or scratches. It was used for about a month and then stored in original packaging. Selling because I recently purchased a Denon AVR-4311. Unit comes with all original packaging and accessories (manual, calibration mic, remote, etc.). More details regarding the receiver can be found here: DENON US)

Asking price is $240 shipped, CONUS only. Local pickup in San Diego, CA is also available. Thanks for looking.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Here's another awesome deal. I'm wondering about the crossover slopes used for bass management. The THX slopes are 24 db/octave LPF and 12 db/octave HPF. Any idea what they are for this Denon?

B

biz97

Junior Audioholic
Here's another awesome deal. I'm wondering about the crossover slopes used for bass management. The THX slopes are 24 db/octave LPF and 12 db/octave HPF. Any idea what they are for this Denon?
Sorry, but I'm not sure what the slopes are for this receiver.

B

biz97

Junior Audioholic
PRICE DROP: Receiver is now $220 shipped, CONUS only. Also pictures are available upon request. Thanks!

B

busterdawg22

Audiophyte
PRICE DROP: Receiver is now $220 shipped, CONUS only. Also pictures are available upon request. Thanks!
If you are willing to do $185 shipped for it, I'll Paypal you asap.

Works 100%? Nothing wrong with it?

A

alphaiii

Audioholic General
Ah, the all too common trend nowadays...

First post is a public lowball offer... Asking prices are irrelevant these days...

Bump for the OP - good luck with the sale.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
If people want to lowball, they should have the decency to do it via pm.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
True enough, but they can go make the five garbage posts in the post padding thread. Either way, I think offers (lowball or not) should be restricted to PM.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis