FS: BNIB Emotiva XPA-5 amplifier

A

addictaudio

Audioholic
Hello folks, as the title states, I have a brand new Emotiva XPA-5 amplifier for sale. I purchased this amplifier directly from Emotiva in December of 2012. I have NEVER used it. All that I did when the unit arrived is inspected it with a fine tooth comb so to speak (I am very picky), and powered it on just to ensure that it worked, and that is it. I immediately re-packaged it on the very same day that it arrived back in the OEM double box with the wrappers, and that is the way that it has remained to this present day. I just have never used it. The item is located in Central California. My asking price is $850.00 SHIPPED and INSURED to the CONUS (lower 48 states) or $775.00, if picked up locally. Buyer will be responsible for Paypal fees, if purchased using PayPal. If this does not sell within a week or so, I will just keep it. I just sold a brand new Pro Remote via this website, and can provide a reference as to my character and honesty for anyone to feel more comfortable with the transaction. Please PM me if you wish to purchase it. Thank you.

A

addictaudio

Audioholic
Folks, I just obtained a few shipping quotes to ship this unit, and to my surprise, it runs around $100.00 with insurance. I thought that it was going to be more like $60.00 to $70.00. Given this, I will drop the price for a local pick-up in Central California to $750.00 FIRM. The price will remain $850.00 shipped and insured to the CONUS (lower 48 states). Again, please post or PM, if interested. Thank you.

A

addictaudio

Audioholic
Sorry for the short notice, but item will be unavailable if not sold by tomorrow (Wednesday) early afternoon PST. So if interested, please speak up now, or forever hold your piece:) Thank you.

A

addictaudio

Audioholic
No longer available. Mods, you can please kindly remove this thread. Thank you.

G

GFOViedo

Audioholic
Darn, I was about to ask where in Central CA. I'm in Visalia, CA.

A

addictaudio

Audioholic
Darn, I was about to ask where in Central CA. I'm in Visalia, CA.
That would have worked out perfectly. I am in the Fresno area, just about 45 minutes away. Wish we would have connected previously.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis