FS: Behringer DSP1124P Parametric EQ/Feedback Destroyer

N

nm2285

Senior Audioholic
I'm selling my DSP1124P because of a lack of use. It works great and is in excellent cosmetic condition, but the room modes aren't nearly as bad since I've moved and so I'm ready to part with it. Asking $50 + actual shipping charges. If you're interested, email me at nm2285@msn.com
-Nick

G

Gov

Senior Audioholic
I am interested. Does it come with the manual?

Rob Babcock

Rob Babcock

If it doesn't have the manual you can download it easily online. But you're better off googling for a tutorial- the manual is nearly useless. I beat my head on the wall for awhile trying to figure it out before I found a tutorial someone had posted to the net. That made it pretty easy.

BTW, the BFD is a great piece, very powerful and flexible. I used one for several years before buying an automatic parametric EQ.

N

nm2285

Senior Audioholic
Yes, I do believe I have the manual, but as stated, there are many other resources for instruction available online.

N

nm2285

Senior Audioholic
Sale fell through. Anyone else interested before I move it to ebay?

I

iresq

Audiophyte
I may be interested. I am awaiting sub delivery (should be Friday). I planned on taking measurements over the weekend. I don't want you to wait on my account but please post back if you throw it on fee bay.

Thanks.

N

nm2285

Senior Audioholic
I'd rather get it to one of you guys than post it on ebay so I can wait through the weekend. Let me know (by email since I check that more often) if you're interested! nm2285@msn.com

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis