FS: ATI amp and Denon integrated

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
I am selling my ATI AT2000 series 2 channel amp. 200WPC. Here is the rub. In the theater it would sometimes give a transformer buzz. That was using RCA connections to my Receiver. I have been using it in my office connected directly to my DAC via XLR cables and have not heard a peep for days. I will keep testing but I think it could be something in the way it was connected in the theater. I have the original box.

$800 obo PayPal f&f or 3% plus shipping. Cosmetically no scratches on face.
1000017519.jpg

1000017488.jpg

Denon Integrated PMA-1600NE 140wpc into 4ohms. This is a little beast. Built in DAC and MM/MC phono input. When taking pictures it slipped and banged the counter. It is so heavy on that side that it dented the bottom where the foot hit. Still sits flat and other cosmetics are perfect. I have box, remote, etc.

$800 obo PayPal f&f or 3% plus shipping.

1000017482.jpg

1000017479.jpg

1000017515.jpg

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
GLWS.......

the 'buzz', ground loop perhaps ? Resolved by the use of a 'balanced' XLR cable elsewhere and on a different circuit ?

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
GLWS.......

the 'buzz', ground loop perhaps ? Resolved by the use of a 'balanced' XLR cable elsewhere and on a different circuit ?
It could have been. I am not sure how long it did it as the projector is louder so unless I was putting a disc in I never heard it. I did change outlets but that was it. I really don't need it as my Denon 7200 is more than loud enough. It was left when I had separates.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Little bump and 5 days more of daily usage while the classe is getting a refresh and no noise. Going from DAC into the XLR.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis