FS: Ascend Acoustics L/C/R 340SE Speakers

G

Gov

Senior Audioholic
About 4 years old in excellent condition and never abused. Have all the original boxes. Includes L and R Mains and center channel speaker.

$700 shipped and PayPal

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
About 4 years old in excellent condition and never abused. Have all the original boxes. Includes L and R Mains and center channel speaker.

$700 shipped and PayPal
Good luck in the sale...I betcha you'll sell these before I sell my listing...?

Are you gonna go with the Towers or STC for LR and how are you liking the new horizon...:D

G

Gov

Senior Audioholic
Good luck in the sale...I betcha you'll sell these before I sell my listing...?

Are you gonna go with the Towers or STC for LR and how are you liking the new horizon...:D
Actually I like the STC with the 340SE mains quite a bit! It suprises me how well they match together. The STC is a great center speaker and I am sure it is just as good as a main. After hearing the STC as a center I realized that the 340's are really incredible for their price. Yes, the STC is in a different class, but damn the 340's rock.

I plan on purchasing two more STC's and running them as LCR speakers.

P

poop91407

Audiophyte
Hi Gov,

If you would entertain splitting the package up, I would be interested in the L/R. Please let me know if this would be an option or not. Shipping costs would be relatively low to my area... Detroit burbs.

Thanks and have a good day!

Mike

G

Gov

Senior Audioholic
Hi Gov,

If you would entertain splitting the package up, I would be interested in the L/R. Please let me know if this would be an option or not. Shipping costs would be relatively low to my area... Detroit burbs.

Thanks and have a good day!

Mike
Yes, I would $475 shipped

Nachmanowicz

Nachmanowicz

Enthusiast
I salivate by even thinking about these Sierra towers...

but I'm interested in the CMT-340 center. Ive got L/R but no center! =)
how much for it shipped to Miami 33186?

Thanks

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis