FS: 8th Nerve Acoustic Treatments, Adapt & Response

Rob Babcock

Rob Babcock

This in an interest check- I'm going to be trying some RealTraps acoustic treatments, and so I'm contemplating taking the leap of faith and selling my 8th Nerve stuff off. :eek: I've found it to be maximally effective with minimal size, but curiosity has gotten the better of me and I'm going to go with something new. Since I can't use them both, I am considering selling the 8N.

I have 4 Adapt Triangles in very good condition and 9 Response Seams & 2 Response Corners, also in good shape. All are Black. I think Nathan may have tweaked the Adapts recently, perhaps after I bought mine. This is enough to treat all the ceiling/wall corner junctions, the midpoints of all ceiling/wall and wall/wall corner junctions, plus a two of the floor/wall corners. You can read the comments of many satified customers at AudioCircle & elsewhere.

I have the original packaging & mounting stuff for the Adapts; the Responses I'd pack in a box (they're flexible like long pillows and can be folded up). I'd probably be asking for $650 + shipping for all 15 pieces. While I'd prefer to sell it all together I'll entertain offers for parts. I could use the cash to apply towards my RealTraps purchase but would consider trades for something I could use in my new HT (eg a good sub, video scaler, upsampling DVD player, etc).

Last edited:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis