FS: 4.5" full range speaker, New, big magnet, as low as $8 per.

T

Transducergeek

Enthusiast
These are brand new, surplus, never been used. Small, raw (No cabinet) 4.5 inch full range speaker, 8 ohm, Japanese manuf. Oversize magnet gives higher sensitivty and efficiency, and lower distortion. Similar to the drivers used in the Bose 901 series speakers. They can be used as replacements for many varying units, from midranges, (they will drop in exactly fitting the mount holes in JBL speakers useing the LE5-2, like the L100's, 4311's, L36's, L65's, L150's and many others.) to full range uses in small speakers like the Auratone "cube" small recording studio monitor's or the Anchor model AN-100 powered monitor etc. I will sell them for $10/1 each or a pair for $18/2, or 4 units for $32/4. Brand new surplus stock. Thanks for checking.

Attachments

L

lyseper

Audiophyte
Inquiry

Hi there

I have a BOSE 901 series 3.

The speakers are damaged.

Please provide further info

Would you ship to Sweden?

Best regards
Per Lysedal

M

manoears

Audiophyte
Transducergeek said:
These are brand new, surplus, never been used. Small, raw (No cabinet) 4.5 inch full range speaker, 8 ohm, Japanese manuf. Oversize magnet gives higher sensitivty and efficiency, and lower distortion. Similar to the drivers used in the Bose 901 series speakers. They can be used as replacements for many varying units, from midranges, (they will drop in exactly fitting the mount holes in JBL speakers useing the LE5-2, like the L100's, 4311's, L36's, L65's, L150's and many others.) to full range uses in small speakers like the Auratone "cube" small recording studio monitor's or the Anchor model AN-100 powered monitor etc. I will sell them for $10/1 each or a pair for $18/2, or 4 units for $32/4. Brand new surplus stock. Thanks for checking.
By chance do you have any 12" 8 ohm drivers in your inventory?

M

manoears

Audiophyte
By chance do you have any 12" 8 ohm drivers in your inventory?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis