FS: 2xUXL 18's $400ea

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Selling my 2 UXL 18's. Functionally, they are in like new condition. Cosmetically one has a reattached dustcap so there's a little glue spill out. PM or e-mail for pictures.

Price: $400 each OBO

Shipping: Local Pickup only since I don't have the boxes anymore. Willing to drive a reasonable distance to meet.

R

rxilher

Audiophyte
Iam contemplating the purchase of an additional UXL-18. I think I still have my box/all shipping materials. I am in WI. that being said a brand new one is not much more than your OBO. I am wondering if we can talk price and explore the shipping cost.

Why are you selling? Buying UXL's is usually a LONG process due to delays and such.

Thanks!

Rick

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Iam contemplating the purchase of an additional UXL-18. I think I still have my box/all shipping materials. I am in WI. that being said a brand new one is not much more than your OBO. I am wondering if we can talk price and explore the shipping cost.

Why are you selling? Buying UXL's is usually a LONG process due to delays and such.

Thanks!

Rick
That's part of the reason for the price. Long wait times, plus they're currently out of stock and it looks like they will be for some time. These are immediate. I'm willing to negotiate a little, but I'm also in no rush either. If we can make the numbers work great, if not that's ok too.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis