Forum search engine

Buckle-meister

Audioholic Field Marshall
Dear Administrators,

I have used this site's search engine many times and find it consistently locates related subject matter of interest to me. However, unless I am mistaken, the search engine searches only Audioholics Articles.

My suggestion is for a search engine either seporate from, or combined with the existing, enabling the Forum to be searched. Although the forum could be considered 'less definitive' :rolleyes: than articles due to to the many opinions to be found within it, nevertheless there is much knowledge there, and a search engine could help users glean the little 'jems' of information that often are found in forum discussions.

Regards

jaxvon

jaxvon

Audioholic Ninja
There is a way to search the forums. If you look up at the top, in the blue menu bar, there are the options like FAQ, member list, Calander, as well as search. It has a drop down text box to type your query into.

Oh, and a big compliment to the Yard and the associated organizations for catching those terrorists so quickly. Really shows how inefficient and cruddy our American government can be.

And actually, if you are in the main site you can still search the forums.

You just have to select the dropdown to say "Audioholics Forums" - this then takes you to the forum's search page and pre-populates the search field with that term.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis