For Sale: Halcro dm38 stereo amplifier

zildjian

zildjian

Audioholic Chief
Halcro dm38 Stereo Amplifier for sale
Perfect condition.
$8500
Retail $22,000
Less than 0.0007% distortion at full power (20kHz)
Find another amp with distortion that low at full power at 20kHz.
I put an ad on Audiogon, but figured I'd also mention it here in case anyone was interested.
I purchased it new less than 2 years ago for a dedicated stereo room that I've yet to build, so it's not gotten much use.

Halcro - dm38

It would ship in the original crate from Kentucky.
A friend of mine is a trucker, and he goes to San Diego once a month, so something might could be arranged with him.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
If any one from this forum buys my Halcro, I'll buy and throw in for FREE onkyoampman2009's JVC VCR remote!
:D
SOLD!!!! Where do I sign?

:D J/K. I'm actually just going to rummage through his trash to snag that remote and a wealth of magazines. :p

Btw, right after you posted your ad, I started researching that amp. That thing is awesome looking. I'd buy it, but it would make the rest of my system look cheap. :eek: Heck, it would make my car look cheap. :eek: :D

djreef

djreef

Audioholic Chief
SOLD!!!! Where do I sign?

:D J/K. I'm actually just going to rummage through his trash to snag that remote and a wealth of magazines. :p

Btw, right after you posted your ad, I started researching that amp. That thing is awesome looking. I'd buy it, but it would make the rest of my system look cheap. :eek: Heck, it would make my car look cheap. :eek: :D
... and it would make you look homeless, as well. I guess you could live in your car.

DJ

zildjian

zildjian

Audioholic Chief
Now that is some creepy sh!t. I am so never going to Kentucky.
Come on, we have bourbon!!! :D Your liver and kidneys talked it out, and your liver convinced your kidneys it was worth the risk to come to Kentucky.

jinjuku

jinjuku

Come on, we have bourbon!!! :D Your liver and kidneys talked it out, and your liver convinced your kidneys it was worth the risk to come to Kentucky.
Nothing like hitting the Bourbon trail, visit all the distilleries, and come away completely snookered. FOR FREE. Then we remove your kidney.

zildjian

zildjian

Audioholic Chief
Nothing like hitting the Bourbon trail, visit all the distilleries, and come away completely snookered. FOR FREE. Then we remove your kidney.
Great, so you'll hold the retractors for me. Still need one more set of steady hands. Adam, we're counting on you.

jinjuku

jinjuku

Great, so you'll hold the retractors for me. Still need one more set of steady hands. Adam, we're counting on you.
Can I use those thingies that look like curved and flattened salad tongs? Don't invite Adam. He'll just want to keep calling me nurse.

When you coming up to the 'Ville? Jack Fry's?

jinjuku

jinjuku

I helped a surgeon friend remove cysts from his dog... It lived.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
My hands might not be steady, but I'm sure that I'll find a way to keep Alex in place. :eek: :D

Don't invite Adam. He'll just want to keep calling me nurse.
Nah...I'm not that respectful. :p Good plan to not invite me, though. I can't stand the sight of internal organs.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
My hands might not be steady, but I'm sure that I'll find a way to keep Alex in place. :eek: :D

Nah...I'm not that respectful. :p Good plan to not invite me, though. I can't stand the sight of internal organs.
You much prefer the external ones... we know.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis