For Sale: Final 0.3 electrostatic loudspeaker, New, Euro 1200

H

hanszeeuwe

Audiophyte
The Final 0.3 is an elegant and highly attractive electrostatic system. Compact dimensions of 1220 x 230 x 400 (mm) and see-through appearance mean that unlike most electrostatic loudspeakers, the Final 0.3 does not dominate the listing room by its presence. Lower bass frequencies are handled by a fast dynamic driver mounted in a non resonant MDF enclosure and ensure perfect integration with the main panel. Upper bass, mid and treble are handled by the flat electrostatic panel with a transparency and unforced ease which is quite enchanting. Amplifier requirements: 50 watts minimum, to drive 86dB/4 ohm loudspeaker load. Separate inputs allow for both bi-wiring and bi-amping.

The speakers will be supplied with the new technology panels currently used in the new Final line of electrostatic speakers. This new technology consists of a newly developed coating that is very reliable under all circumstances.

As with all ESL's the Final 0.3 needs a decent, stable amplifier. The amplifier has to be able to deliver lots of current and must be stable at difficult loads. But as you are interested in ESL's you probably already know that.

The price is set at € 999. A set of Final 0.3 can be shipped to any location in the world for a flat fee of € 200. This means that you can now be the owner of a brand new set of Final 0.3 Electrostatic Hybrid speakers for the price of € 1199

More information is available at: http://www.audiocircuit.com/Brands/F/Final-FIN/9041CMFIN-Advert.htm

Attachments

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
The original ad is from over 11 years ago...I doubt it's still valid.

C

carlton bellamy

Enthusiast
yes you sent me and ads said you have six of these speakers would I be interested

M

Marisol Luckett

Enthusiast
yes you sent me and ads said you have six of these speakers would I be interested
are you interested? I can send pictures of the speakers
$150/pair I have six speakers (Electrostatic Loudspeaker Systems) with manuals

M

Marisol Luckett

Enthusiast
are you within driving distance from Round Rock, TX...
that way you can see which ones you want (I have six)
my email is luckfam at live dot com

M

Marisol Luckett

Enthusiast
I'm not familiar with the process and those speakers are pretty tall and heavy. it will likely cost you more on shipping than what I'm asking for them. I have a friend that is always selling things online, let me ask her how to go about it and get back to you because I wouldn't know where to start shipping process/pricing for them.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis