davidtwotrees

davidtwotrees

Audioholic General
Work is slow. I just totalled my 2000 Ford Ranger with minimum insurance.
So I am selling stuff to buy a new truck. I'll be honest, haven't had much luck selling here. It is listed on ebay, with more to come.
davidtwotrees on ebay

that link will take you to my home page and you can peruse my listings there.
Parasound HCA2003 200x3 channel amp
Mordaunt Short MS506 DiPole rear surrounds
Panasonice Viera 32" LCD TV local pick up only
Straight Wire Encore II 5.1 sacd interconnect bundle w/option for 7.1
not yet listed....
AER Pisces white van/audiophile Rosewood bookshelf speakers
Lexicon DC1 prepro with some issues. Upgraded with S.Fogg 7.1 analog in

If you are an audioholic with more than 200 posts, I will cut you a discount.
If you are a googler you can buy the items on ebay.
Thanks for your consideration.

M

mudrummer99

Senior Audioholic
Sorry to hear about your luck. I hope things get better for you. If you don't mind, pm me the price you are looking to get for the amp. Thanks

Mike

J

jamie2112

Banned
Sorry to hear you are having a bad time right now Dave. I hope it gets better for you soon...

krzywica

krzywica

Audioholic Samurai
Could you PM me with a price for the MS dipoles and the TV? Both combined and seperate. I could pick them up as I'm in Milwaukee and only a few hours away. Thanks a lot! :)

davidtwotrees

davidtwotrees

Audioholic General
Could you PM me with a price for the MS dipoles and the TV? Both combined and seperate. I could pick them up as I'm in Milwaukee and only a few hours away. Thanks a lot! :)
TV sold for $400 cash last night.

davidtwotrees

davidtwotrees

Audioholic General
Parasound Amp

Here is a picture of the Parasound Amp. Three channels. Over 60 pounds of black iron. The proverbial iron fist in a velvet glove. 200w into 8 ohms. $600 plus shipping. This amp turned my sweet spot into an audiotory erogenous zone. This amp is so sexy, I am violating every obscenity law for miles around. Yeah. So that.

Last edited:
lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Please buy those dipoles. I can't hold out much longer. It's so tempting:D

davidtwotrees

davidtwotrees

Audioholic General
For under $2k the Mordaunt Short MS 500 series were a hot little 5.1 set up.

davidtwotrees

davidtwotrees

Audioholic General
You gonna have anything left with the fire sell? I hope you at least have a 2.0setup.
Oh, I'm just fine on the HT rig! 5.2, with passive NHTs, and the Canton Karats in the front. The surrounds will be either some old Infinitis I have or my white van aer pisces rosewood speakes. If the big Parasound goes I have a small two channel parasound that can run the fronts. I like my "new" Harmon Kardon AVR 300. I really disliked the Yammie 663.......it had too much crap on it that I didn't want or need. Way too much.

davidtwotrees

davidtwotrees

Audioholic General
what kind of speakers are those ?
The speakers in the pic are Canton Karat L800DC's......a couple of years old. Accessories 4 less carries the line. Each speaker weighs 94 pounds and are built like brick sh*thouses. Sound is stunning, HT, and all music that I like sounds awse. Not for sale. From my cold dead hands......:eek:

T2T

T2T

Senior Audioholic
David,

I had that same amp before selling it off myself just last week after having it rebuilt. The Parasound HCA-2003 is "all that" and more. Even with Parasound re-releasing the "Classic" line, I'm quite sure they're nowhere near the tanks that these older amps are.

Good luck with your sale.

davidtwotrees

davidtwotrees

Audioholic General
This is the current front of the 5.2 set up. I can survive without the amp, although it sure does look sexy sitting there...

Last edited:
sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
Hows the sale coming along best wishes in the truck recovery process Hope everything gets on the upside wich I am sure it will.:)I would have loved to buy your amp but just prior to your listing I picked up an xpa-5 almost wish I held out a little longer.

krzywica

krzywica

Audioholic Samurai
Sent you an offer on the speakers. I could pick them up this weekend.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis