Finally finished...

T

Tryon

Enthusiast
I have finally finished my den system. I have the following installed.

Sony KDE50XBR950 50-in plasma
Yahmaha HTR-5890
5 disk Sony DVD payer
Klipsch Synergy SLX Speakers (3) left, right and center
Klipsch Synergy S-2 Rear
CADENCE XSUB-12 350 WATT ACTIVE POWERED SUBWOOFER

All of the components are hidden in the closet in hall behind the TV. Room Temp air is brought in under the door and blown out into the attic via a set of fans mounted in the celing. The unit is controled with a Harmony 880 remote via a Xstant plasma friendly ir port and repeater set.

I have only included a couple of pictures. unfortuanly, during the picture of the rear speakers the puppy ran under my feet, now i need a new camera. Before and after shot shot of the den as well as a picture of the system in my bedroom.

Please let me know what you think.

Attachments

RJB

RJB

Audioholic
Looks great! :D It's amazing what happens when you do up a room with new equipment & furniture...

majorloser

majorloser

Looks great. I like the way the plasma looks on that wall

(I'll let Tigger on the sub slide, though :p )

W

westcott

Audioholic General
It looks to me like someone has already opened their Christmas presents!!!

I would suggest getting the "Polar Express" DVD to get into the holiday spirit and give your system a real work out too.

Congratulations!

T

Tryon

Enthusiast
majorloser said:
Looks great. I like the way the plasma looks on that wall

(I'll let Tigger on the sub slide, though :p )
Hey, you got to have Tigger... Besides, I don't have to worry about him anymore. Tigger is dead, the new puppy I got my girlfriend for christmas killed him last night. :(

T

Tryon

Enthusiast
westcott said:
It looks to me like someone has already opened their Christmas presents!!!

I would suggest getting the "Polar Express" DVD to get into the holiday spirit and give your system a real work out too.

Congratulations!
Thanks for the suggestion, it is a great movie. That was one of the first holiday movies I watched on it. Tonight it is "Christmas Vacation" That's my favorite

majorloser

majorloser

Tryon said:
Hey, you got to have Tigger... Besides, I don't have to worry about him anymore. Tigger is dead, the new puppy I got my girlfriend for christmas killed him last night. :(
:D I like the dog already.......................Now he better leave the speaker alone:mad:

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis