Final week of Regular Season Football - Playoffs Next.

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
Just wondering why we forgot about our official football threads so here we go, this is when it really heats up.

[video=youtube;OnlTrq6wLf0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=OnlTrq6wLf0[/video]

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
Lets go Eagle Fans, Tonight is HUGE !
[video=vimeo;73491063]http://vimeo.com/73491063[/video]

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Holding my breath that the Eagles play well today. I think they will but they are an up and coming team...never take these things for granted.

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
Lets Go Birds !!!

[video=youtube;3gVPkaZykK4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=3gVPkaZykK4[/video]

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Hoping st Nick takes off after Christmas

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
A real nail biter here playing against a very charged Dallas Defense but we pulled out the victory with a game ending and winning INT by The Eagles D.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
A real nail biter here playing against a very charged Dallas Defense but we pulled out the victory with a game ending and winning INT by The Eagles D.
Come on man, we didn't even have a quarterback...

Oh wait...we never have one....

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
As a Redskins fan, I watched that game wondering if both teams could loose.

But eventually decided watching Dallas loose was the best I could hope for.

Good luck to the Eagles next week hosting New Orleans. Any weather colder than 72° ought to be trouble for them.

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
As a Redskins fan, I watched that game wondering if both teams could loose.

But eventually decided watching Dallas loose was the best I could hope for.

Good luck to the Eagles next week hosting New Orleans. Any weather colder than 72° ought to be trouble for them.
Love the new Skins logo. :D

As long as Jerry Jones & Daniel Snyder are around I feel safe here in Birdland. :)

Drew Brees has got to be salivating at the thought of Williams & Fletcher and whoever is covering Jimmy Graham out there in our secondary. But we'll be there, were not ducking anybody. Like Chip said at his news conference after the Bears game, "Were from Philadelphia, we fight!!!". He was obviously pandering to us local yokels. Pander away Chip.

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
Love the new Skins logo. :D
Chief PalmFace expresses the opinion of many local fans. The logo has become so popular in Washington, it's been banned at FedEx Field.

Washington fans are distraught with Dan Snyder. Dallas fans say "welcome to our world". Does the NFL have owners' waivers? Maybe we could trade Dan with someone, anyone. Alternative ways of getting rid of him have included suggestions of alien abduction and the Dept. of Homeland Security issuing special dispensations for anyone who successfully shoots down his airplane. Personally, I favor alien abduction over an airplane shootdown because harming the aircrew is not anyone's intention. So far, no aliens (or their agents) have taken up the offer.

Shanahan was fired this morning – no surprise to anyone here. The real question is who just who in football is foolish enough to take a job as coach for Dan Snyder? He has had 5 coaches since first owning the team in 1999. All of them, including two previous superbowl winners, have left with the team in turmoil.

For those readers who don't follow the local DC football scene, the real issue behind Mike Shanahan wanting to leave the Redskins, is that last winter, the injured rookie quarterback Robert Griffen started a whispering campaign to remove Shanahan as coach. Dan Snyder said nothing to stop this, and seems to have supported his efforts. So, just who in football wants to be coach on a team where an undistinguished 2nd year quarterback gets to choose his team's coach?

End of rant.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I think the Saints are going to steam roll the eagles, but maybe you never know in the NFL.

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
I think the Saints are going to steam roll the eagles, but maybe you never know in the NFL.
The echoing sounds of a sour fan, sorry bout dem boys. I think the Eagles have a better shot than most teams to beat the Saints , especially outside in 30 degree weather with a chance of snow, we all see what the Eagles did to Detroit.

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
Chip, coach of the year? In the running at least, right? Especially if he gets to Seattle for the final NFC showdown. He's playing with house money at this point and whether he admits it or not, I think he's a bit pissed about his NFL brethren silently spreading the word that the offense is a fad. He's made some rookie coach mistakes but he rarely repeats them.

I'm approaching the playoffs like a cat entering a room of rocking chairs. it's not whether we'll get our tails cut-off but when. ;)

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
Well, that sucked. NO 26 - PH 24

Not enough talent from our D and an erratic offense did us in last night. But I have no complaints. They were a fun team to watch all year and they were competitive. :) Two more good drafts should do the trick. :rolleyes:

Go BIRDS!!!

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Good season for the Birds...Foles is good enough...let's draft some major defensive secondary talent and resign Maclin.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I didn't like Vick when he was with Atlanta before anyone knew of his heinous behavior. Most over rated QB ever. He has been a good teammate this season though...Maybe he has reformed...forced to I know but I hope so. He still sucks as a QB.:D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis