rgriffin25

rgriffin25

Well history was made tonight when the Jayhawks squeeked out a win against Davidson. This is the first time that all four no.1 seed teams made it to the Final Four. I am curious as to who you think will win? Obviously I am biased but I think the Jayhawks will win it all.

T

The Dukester

Audioholic Chief
You are right about squeezed out. Davidson gave them all they could handle. I wish they would have won! Man, talk about blowing it, though. That last possession by Davidson stunk! Watching Curry dribble around for 12 + seconds with absolutely no one else moving around giving him an option or help until the last 3 seconds was stupid! It's like they froze and didn't know what to do.:( Bad possession and worse shot. It's not like everyone in the country didn't know who was going to handle the ball and that Kansas wasn't going to double team him.:rolleyes:

I'm going with a Memphis vs. NC final with the Suck Heels taking it all.:mad: I'm an avid ACC fan....until it comes to NC. It would suit me if they never won another game.

AUtiger

AUtiger

Junior Audioholic
Dukie Dukie- now now, I know we can't stand one another, but what's the greatest rivalry in college BB. We show others what REAL BB is all about. Heels all the way. To many offensive weapons, too deep, to much speed. Memphis and Heels will be a great game.

T

The Dukester

Audioholic Chief
Dukie Dukie- now now, I know we can't stand one another, but what's the greatest rivalry in college BB. We show others what REAL BB is all about. Heels all the way. To many offensive weapons, too deep, to much speed. Memphis and Heels will be a great game.
I have to agree with you on Duke vs NC as THE college BB rivalry. I just can't stand NC. Sorry. So how does an Auburn Tiger get to be a Luck/Suck-Heel fan, anyway?:p For the record, I'm a Tiger fan, also...Clemson type. Congrats on the bowl game.;) I'm starting to sound like all the South Carolina fans around here; wait till next year.:D

AUtiger

AUtiger

Junior Audioholic
"Wait till next Year" that's the famous Gator slogan until they got Spurrier.:eek: Went to HS in NC and got caught up with the Heels then, Phil Ford era (dating myself). Used to go to the North-South Doubleheader when I was going to Furman. Grad from AU.:cool: So I have the best of both (fooball & BB) worlds Sec & ACC. :D Equivalent of UNC vs Duke is AU vs Alabama in football. The place ROCKS!!

Duke like the Gators need a big man in the middle to take the pressure off the "live or die by" 3 pointers. Duke was on at Chapel Hill and off at home. You have some -cough cough- good young players. I look forward to next year. Hopefully most of the Heels will stay.

A

aarond

Full Audioholic
I would say that it looks like that UNC has the best team by far. But I'm rooting for UCLA allthe way.

T

The Dukester

Audioholic Chief
when I was going to Furman.
You have some -cough cough- good young players. I look forward to next year. Hopefully most of the Heels will stay.
I live right behind Furman, like three streets over in Longforest Acres.

Yeah, CU has some good young players like Oglesby, but they sure need more experience/maturity. Did you see the 3 point shot he took against 'Nova? He was standing on the NCAA center court logo, took one step forward and launched it. It did hit the rim, but come on, man. I know he has range but that's ridiculous.:rolleyes: That was the start of the end for them in their first Dance game in quite some time. Losing Mays and Cliff Hammonds is going to be rough. I sure hope we have a good recruiting class!

If the rest of us are lucky, Tyler the Terrible will leave early. I don't think he can add to his stock by staying another year. If I were him the only reason I would stay would be to get my degree. That certainly is not trivial.;) Roundball can only last so long, especially if you have a bad injury.

AUtiger

AUtiger

Junior Audioholic
Poor Tyler- I really don't think he will fit well in the NBA, not big (tall) enough in the middle and not fast enough for a forward (comparatively speaking). He may end up being another Dennis Rodman (no insult to Tyler meant) just a great rebounder that contributes a few points. He should be able to play decent defense if he doesn't get isolated away from the lane. But man he has DESIRE. Love to see that :D Not just in it for the $$.

rgriffin25

rgriffin25

Finally

Finally after 20 years we win a championship! Wow what a game!

Tarub

Tarub

Senior Audioholic
So that was 20 years ago when Danny Manning was the National Championship superstar.

On this one all the Memphis need is make one of the free throws so there will be no overtime. Yeah, what a game.

B

Buckeye_Nut

Audioholic Field Marshall
I'm not what you call a basketball fan. I watch Ohio State if they're on and thanks to the BigTen channel.... I watched most of the OSU games this year. (the bucks finished strong and won the NIT)

I didn't watch a single non- OSU BB game until this week. For the duration of the entire season, I watched exactly two non-OSU games...LOL
(KU/NC and KU/Memphis)

WOW.... I'm glad the Buckeyes didn't make the NCAA's this year because they were NOWHERE NEAR that level of play!! They would have been slaughtered...........

LOL....I'm glad I didn't have to watch that!! It was more fun watching them beat chumps in the NIT for sure.;)

Congrats to KU......that team is scary good!

AUtiger

AUtiger

Junior Audioholic
Congrats:D:mad: from a UNC fan was a great final game. I knew FT would catch up w/ Memphis sooner or later.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis