Favorite rejection lines

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
He's so ugly.........his face scares the cave paintings.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Well, without missing one instant of a beat, she fired back...."I don't know about that, but the middle four are ERIC and I'm not going with you!" :eek::eek::eek:
Ah, old Eric got her with a Jedi mind trick. He probably drilled that into head a hundred times so she wouldn't mess around while he was messin' around in Michigan.

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
hahaha ... she's way faster than you! :)

if there's a pretty girl ... odds are, they have a boyfriend.
Yeah...I thought pretty enough for TWO! :)

My self-perceived "I'm-from-UC-Berkeley-coolness-factor" dropped to zero that day. ;) Kids! What are ya gonna do?!

J

Joe Schmoe

Audioholic Ninja
My favorite was in Dodgeball, when the hottie responds to a request for a date with "I think I threw up in my mouth, just a little."

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Not sure if this fits, but it is funny. Or terrible, depending on your point of view.

Years ago, all the partiers used to hang out at the local park. I had seen this one hottie there many times, but didn't know her name. She always had a beer in one hand and a cigarette in the other, but man was she hot. One day I had two tickets to see Robert Plant the following weekend. There were several girls trying to get me to take them and this girl joined in to ask if she could be the one I took. She was way hotter than any of the others so I picked her. The next day she called me. She said that her dad told her that she couldn't go to any concerts until she turned 16. :eek: ?!?!?!?!?!?!? WTF!

J

Johnd

Audioholic Samurai
My favorite was in Dodgeball, when the hottie responds to a request for a date with "I think I threw up in my mouth, just a little."
You and your nuthin story Joe. ;)

More like where the "hottie" threw up the seafood sandwhich into the 40 Year Old Virgin's mouth...he politely refused the offer of "a date." :)

Can you imagine? :p

J

Johnd

Audioholic Samurai
Not sure if this fits, but it is funny. Or terrible, depending on your point of view.

Years ago, all the partiers used to hang out at the local park. I had seen this one hottie there many times, but didn't know her name. She always had a beer in one hand and a cigarette in the other, but man was she hot. One day I had two tickets to see Robert Plant the following weekend. There were several girls trying to get me to take them and this girl joined in to ask if she could be the one I took. She was way hotter than any of the others so I picked her. The next day she called me. She said that her dad told her that she couldn't go to any concerts until she turned 16. :eek: ?!?!?!?!?!?!? WTF!
That's pretty good gmichael...in a dangerous sort of way. I trust that you have become more deliberate since then? ;)

You failed to mention your age. For all we know you were 12 and a babe magnet at a young age.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
I was about 21. When did Robert Plant come out of retirement?
She did NOT look 15. She looked a lot like Jessica Alba looks now.
Did I say she was HOT!

J

Johnd

Audioholic Samurai
She did NOT look 15.
A likely story. ;)

Yes. You did say she was hot.

I was at the beach yesterday. Man, oh man!

Three of 'em...the next one hotter than the last. They all looked 22. Sadly, too close for me to investigate any further. :(

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Maybe next time you could get a better seat.

I spent thursday at a water park. Booty everywhere I looked. Ya gotta love the new fashions.:D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis