Favorite Movie Line?

mikeyj92

mikeyj92

Full Audioholic
"Hey. If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-***, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey s**t he is. Hallelujah. Holy s**t. Where's the Tylenol?" - National Lampoons X-mas Vacation

"But what do I care? I got a growth on my pecker." - Bubba Ho-Tep

"Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things, right now: Jack and s**t... and Jack just left town." - Army of Darkness

"You have... an absolutely breathtaking hiney. I mean that thing is good. I wanna be friends with it." - Anchorman

M

MatthewB.

Audioholic General
"I normally like to be kissed, before I get F'ed" - Michael Douglas "Black Rain"

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
" My kneck-it looks like a vagina! " ..........Lmao........:D:D

Cheers,

Phil

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
"I'm not gonna sit here and blow sunshine up your *** lieutenant."

tomd51

tomd51

Audioholic General
That reminds me of a good quote from "Heartbreak Ridge":

"It means: Be advised. I'm mean, nasty and tired. I eat concertina wire and piss napalm and I can put a round in a flea's a** at 200 meters. So why don't you go hump somebody else's leg, mutt face, before I push yours in."

skizzerflake

skizzerflake

Audioholic Field Marshall
"Enter freely of your own will".. Dracula says to Harker. This is what happens (the character goes somewhere I wouldn't go) in most movies where something really bad happens to somebody. They make a choice, a wrong one and they fall down into hell. The 1930 Dracula and Coppola's "Bram Stoker's Dracula" get this line just about right, a simple act that has large consequences.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Not necessarily a favorite, but I just came across this clip and it made me laugh.

Last edited by a moderator:
tomd51

tomd51

Audioholic General
The "bridge abutment" line is one of my favorites from "Tommy Boy":

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
The "bridge abutment" line is one of my favorites from "Tommy Boy":

Lmao........this movie was so funny. Great one to pick! Really miss Chris Farley as he was and still is one of my favorite actors. He has given me many many laughs. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,

Phil

tomd51

tomd51

Audioholic General
Same here, Phil. The real funny ones just burn too bright and are gone too quick... :(

Here's another that get's me:

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Tom, that was quite funny. But, my fav in this movie happens when that gal comes out of the water and Tommy ask if that was for him. Tom says "no son that is for me"...........I still get a kick out of that scene. I agree, some of the real funny guys pass too soon. Thanks for posting yet again.

Cheers,

Phil

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
I use that, "checking the specs on the inline, rotary..." line whenever I get caught doing something stupid. :D

What's the deal with fat comedians dying early? John Belushi, John Candy, Chris Farley

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
The pet peeve thread reminded me of this gem:

"My name's Francis Sawyer. But everybody calls me Psycho. Any of you guys call me Francis, and I'll kill ya.

And I don't like nobody touching my stuff. So just keep your meat hooks off. Any of you guys touch my stuff, and I'll kill ya.

And I don't like nobody touching me. Now any of you homos...... touch me, and I'll kill ya."

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
"Nobody messes with the DUDE!" Lmao...........;);)

-------OR--------

"That's okay Chief say you fight like sissy-girl!" :p:p

Cheers,

Phil

tomd51

tomd51

Audioholic General
Darien's reminded me of a couple good ones from Stripes:

"My name's Dewey Oxburger, friends call me Ox. I dont know if you've noticed, but I got a slight weight problem."

"No! No!"

"Yep, yep, yeah I do. Doctor says I swallow a lot of agression... along with a lot of pizzas, hah-hah-hah..."

"Tito Puente's gonna be dead, and you're gonna say, "Oh I've been listening to him for years..."

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
Darien's reminded me of a couple good ones from Stripes:

"My name's Dewey Oxburger, friends call me Ox. I dont know if you've noticed, but I got a slight weight problem."

"No! No!"

"Yep, yep, yeah I do. Doctor says I swallow a lot of agression... along with a lot of pizzas, hah-hah-hah..."

"Tito Puente's gonna be dead, and you're gonna say, "Oh I've been listening to him for years..."
"You know what your problem is? Nobody's ever given you the Aunt Jemima treatment."

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
"Ray, when someone asks if you're a God, you say YES!!!"

tomd51

tomd51

Audioholic General
"Cats and dogs, living together, mass hysteria!"

"I'm worried, Ray. All my readings point to something big on the horizon."

"What do you mean, big?"

"Well, let's say this twinkie represents the normal amount of psychokinetic energy in the New York area. Based on this morning's reading, it would be a twinkie 35 feet long weighing approximately 600 pounds."

"That's a big Twinkie."

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis