Favorite Movie Line?

tomd51

tomd51

Audioholic General
"Have you ever had a single... moment's... thought about MY responsibilities? Have you ever thought for a single solitary moment about my responsibilities to my employers?? Has it ever occurred to you that I have agreed to look after the Overlook Hotel until May the 1st?? Does it matter to you AT ALL that the owners have placed their complete confidence and trust in me and that I have SIGNED a letter of agreement, a contract, in which I have accepted that responsibility? Do you have the SLIGHTEST IDEA, what a moral and ethical principle is? Do you?? Has it ever occurred to you what would happen to my future, if I were to fail to live up to my responsibilities? Has it ever occurred to you? Has it?!?!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Lordoftherings

Lordoftherings

Banned
Oups! Page 67 seems to be screw somehow!!! (It did indicate page 67, but there was nothing there!!!)

Oh well, happens before...

* And it seems that I just fixed the problem too. :)

---> But wait till we get to page 68. ;)

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
I've seen that behavior before. It's probably a bug in vBulletin.

Jim

Nemo128

Nemo128

Audioholic Field Marshall
"I have no armour left. You've stripped it from me. Whatever is left of me... whatever is left of me... whatever I am... it's yours. " ~Bond

tomd51

tomd51

Audioholic General
"Hey Evelyn, can I ask you a question? You got a moment? Which team do you play for?"

"Well, I-I'm a Peach."

"Well I was just wonderin', cause I couldn't figure out why you would throw home when we've got a two-run lead. You let the tying run get on second and we lost the lead because of you! Now you start using your head! That's that lump that's three feet above your *ss!!!"

"(sobbing)"

"You crying? Are you crying?? ARE YOU CRYING?? There's no crying!?! There's no crying in baseball!?!"

"Why don't you leave her alone, Jimmy!"

"Oh, you zip it, Doris! Rogers Hornsby was my manager! And he called me a talking pile of pigsh*t, and that was when my parents drove all the way down from Michigan to see me play the game! And did I cry??"

"(crying)No! No!"

"No! No! And you know why?!?"

"No..."

"Because there's no crying in baseball. THERE'S NO CRYING IN BASEBALL! No crying!!"
<break>
<break>

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Ding Dong mother ******, Ding Dong!

Romeo
: Are you saying I look gay?
Murphy MacManus: No. You just hail from a colorful...
Romeo: You don't know me. You think these make me look gay?
Irish Gun Dealer: You look like you might have seen one up close.

Real men hide their emotions. Why? Because it's none of your ****in' business!

Last edited:
speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
"Come on Ray.......those kids d*cks are bigger than those sausages you are cooking!" :eek::D:eek:

Cheers,

Phil

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
"You have the voice of an angel. Your voice is like a combination of Fergie and Jesus."

tomd51

tomd51

Audioholic General
"I always wondered why they were called roofies, 'cause you're more likely to end up on the floor than the roof. They should call 'em floories."
<break>
<break>

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Pedro: Bats, they are sick. I cannot hit curve ball. Straight ball I hit it very much. Curve ball, bats are afraid. I ask Jobu to come, take fear from bats. I offer him cigar and rum. He will come.

Eddie: You know you might think about taking Jesus Christ as your savior instead of fooling around with all this stuff.

Roger: ****, Harris! [leaves]

Pedro: Ah, [Jesus]. I like him very much, but he no help with curve ball.

Eddie: You trying to say Jesus Christ can't hit a curve ball?

Jake: Let's not start a holy war now.

C

CLICKBANGBANG

Audiophyte
He's already pulled over!!! He can't pull over any farther!!!

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
"I can't do nothing for you son......." Jeff Bridges

Cheers,

Phil

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I liked this one too:

It astonishes me that Mr. LaBoeuf has been shot, trampled, and nearly bitten his tongue off, and yet not only does he continue to talk but he spills the banks of English.

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
Weird. Why does the thread say there are 68 pages yet it stops at 58?

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Possibly because this thread was originally moderated and locked...which is why we had Part 2

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis