Everything for sale....

E

E-A-G-L-E-S

Full Audioholic
1. I am buying three four-way speakers for my new set-up, so I am selling these like new Onix X-LS speakers.
6" drivers
1" dome tweeters
rear port
Amazing white oak finish
These are fantastic speakers that are reviewed very well online, light years better than anything you will buy at BB anywhere near this price.
You cannot match the sound quality of three identical speakers that are timbre matched.
These are fantastic with any material, from movies, to sports, to classical music to bass heavy.
*More than welcome to come have a listen in my set-up before buying.
$350 o.b.R.o.(over $650 new)

2. I am buying a new 58" plasma, so I am selling my TWO MONTH old Samsung PN50B450 plasma.
It is in perfect condition.
All paperwork, warranty card, manual, remote and power cord included.(also all hardware for a wall mount)
Swivel base and piano black finish.
Fantastic plasma that is highly rated and user reviewed....I just want bigger.
More than welcome to come see in my set-up before buying.
$825

3. I am buying a new 18" subwoofer for my home theater, so I am selling my like new condition Kenwood 12" sub.
It is remote controlled and has a 4" flared port.
Kenwood 1250SW Sigma Servo 12"
Will come with remote and cable, so ready to plug and play!
More than welcome to come take a listen in my set-up before buying.
$50

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
That TV deal is a steal.

Those speakers look they use Vifa drivers which I happen to love. This is a good set for anyone starting out IMO.

E

E-A-G-L-E-S

Full Audioholic
Thank you!

Allentown, PA(north of philly)....will ship anything at buyers expense....I have shipped a 50" plasma before to Texas, so I am comfortable with it.

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
Great deal on that plasma, good luck with your sales.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Thank you!

Allentown, PA(north of philly)....will ship anything at buyers expense....I have shipped a 50" plasma before to Texas, so I am comfortable with it.
Sorry I don't do small tv's anymore. :D:p

My TV is currently 80"

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
you have a projector... not a tv. You wanna see a big tv, come take a peek at my 73".

E

E-A-G-L-E-S

Full Audioholic
Willing to trade part of or all for your dlp tv(sam or mits) or pj(either would be secondary display) '+' some cash most likely.....

....make me an offer

E

E-A-G-L-E-S

Full Audioholic
$300 for all three(L/C/R) speakers

$790 for plasma

E

E-A-G-L-E-S

Full Audioholic
$275 for all three (L/C/R)

$760 for Samsung plasma

Off to ebay if I get no interest at these prices....

E

E-A-G-L-E-S

Full Audioholic
One last attempt.....these are steal prices, someone take advantage of me. :)

Samsung plasma....$725

AV123 Onix X-LS(3-L/C/R)....$250

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
I wish I were in the market for that stuff, I would buy it in a heartbeat. I think if you put those speakers on audiogon at that price they will be gone in the blink of an eye.

E

E-A-G-L-E-S

Full Audioholic
That will be my next step if I can't sell them by the end of this week.

Samsung Plasma -- SOLD (and picked up)

AV123 X-LS's -- $250

P

peter_benton

Audiophyte
Are the speakers wall mountable?

Looking to build my first theatre system...

P

peter_benton

Audiophyte
There are ways to mount speakers on walls, but you will probably want a stud.
Thanks, wallstuds I understand, but i couldnt tell if the speakers had any mounting capability (keyholes, etc)

besides, i couldn't private reply cause I'm a noob... (2 posts more than a nooob now!)

H

Highbar

Senior Audioholic
Thanks, wallstuds I understand, but i couldnt tell if the speakers had any mounting capability (keyholes, etc)

besides, i couldn't private reply cause I'm a noob... (2 posts more than a nooob now!)
There are no key holes or anything on the speakers. These are no small speakers, as I have a pair. You would need a wall mount that would cradle the bottom of the speaker and support it like that.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis