DTS

DTS

Senior Audioholic
Yet another one we didn't make it to the theater to see, but blind bought it. Chose the 3D version because I thought it would be cool, and the review and it was only $22.99. Incredible movie, awesome 3d and sound (9.1 for us). Quite an emotional movie. I don't really understand the appeal to enter the 'Death Zone', but am fascinated by those who do.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
I have mixed feelings about this movie. I have read both John Krakauer's (into thin air) novel and Anatoli Boukreev's (the climb) and know the subject matter well from those that were there. It was a tragic event and took many lives and permanently injured many others.

I will see it at some point and I wonder how realistic the movie is in comparison to the real events.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I have mixed feelings about this movie. I have read both John Krakauer's (into thin air) novel and Anatoli Boukreev's (the climb) and know the subject matter well from those that were there. It was a tragic event and took many lives and permanently injured many others.

I will see it at some point and I wonder how realistic the movie is in comparison to the real events.
I liked it. The shots of the mountain were just awesome, especially on the big screen (my big screen). From the little I know about climbing Everest it seemed pretty realistic to me. Definitely saw how seemingly small decisions and details can make a huge difference and how unforgiving the mountain can be and how quickly things can change.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis