Ever wonder how a product goes from concept to production? Here's an insider's take.

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
Interesting. I always wondered why all my speakers have two sets of terminals when there's no technical reason for it. It's to impress the morons at Stereophile and What Hi-Fi.

Jim

K

kleinwl

Audioholic
Happily, designing turbochargers and other B to B products are a little easier because you have 5 OEMs that you sell to, and most of the end customers just don't care. The only issue is that no matter what you do the OEMs come back and tell you that the product is 30% more than your competitor, no matter that that "competitor" doesn't have a product that fits, handles the specificied requirements, or does any of the other 50 things that were "must haves".

Rowdy S13

Rowdy S13

Audioholic Chief
Happily, designing turbochargers and other B to B products are a little easier because you have 5 OEMs that you sell to, and most of the end customers just don't care. The only issue is that no matter what you do the OEMs come back and tell you that the product is 30% more than your competitor, no matter that that "competitor" doesn't have a product that fits, handles the specificied requirements, or does any of the other 50 things that were "must haves".
I have to ask, who do you design turbos for....

Sean

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Awesome was interesting watch :) who is the spokes men foraudioholics

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis