Equipment for Focal speakers

everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
hahaha Focal, one of the few brands that designs and manufactures their speakers entirely… does not have designers or engineers…

And the other guy who says those speakers are a “disgrace”…. Look at his horrible “room”, what a disgrace. Speakers poorly inserted in the wall and separated by less than 2 meters in a big ugly room. Not to talk about his taste in decoration..

In this forum there is a constant mood for trying to make people feel miserable about their equipment. Focal are great speakers, don’t listen to these sad people
The other guys family room setup has more thought behind it then you know, including designing the speakers and sub. Also, the pics don't have trim installed yet, so there's that. lol. While his comments might not be your cup of tea, his knowledge is fairly vast, FYI.

Now back to Focal... Yes they have made some good products over the years, however some of their products included poor design choices, especially in the crossover regions. B&W is guilty of the same and still does it..

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
And you feel proud of this horrendous set up?

This is the perfect example of why sometimes you’d better pay professionals to help you (technically and aesthetically)
Yes, as Eppie said, the finished result is excellent.

I think it fits in very well from an interior design perspective.

As you can see that is all the wll space I have for the speakers. Anyhow it was built and designed to my wife's specifications and she loves the rig. It is a 1000 watt system and the sub is also in wall. It is a huge space and fills it very well.

My daughter had a huge hand in the kitchen, she is a certified architect and interior designer. So a pro was involved. It is a convenient and highly useable space and that rig fills the space with high quality sound.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis