Epson 1080UB/Stewart Luxus Deluxe combo! Give yourself a xmas present!

scenaria

scenaria

Junior Audioholic
I am currently moving to a 1:35:1 AR.

Therefore I am selling my screen and projector. (going to move into a projector that can accept an anamorphic lens).

This is a package deal. Asking to sepperate would have to be an offer I couldnt refuse.

What I am offering.

A. Epson 1080UB series projector. About a year and half old. It will come with one lamp that has approximately 450 hours on it and a second lamp with less than 200 hours.

B. Stewart Filmscreen Fixed Frame Luxus Deluxe 16:9 100 inch diag. 93.5 wide by 55.5 high. Frame is covered in velux (velvet type wrapping). StudioTEK 130 fabric but might be able to swap with firehawk if preferred.

C. Chief RPAU projector mount in black

D. SP controls Pixie wall controler (provides power, source and volume control from a decora style wall plate).

Asking $2450 + $100 towards shipping with cont U.S. (if you can pickup localy then the asking price is $2450) I live in austin, TX.

If you are considering the idea of going to projection and need a good jump start I think this is probably a decently priced package. Heck the screen alone is worth $1200 on the street.

Only catch is that I cannot accept paypal as a form of payment so we will need to figure out an alternate safe method that we can both agree on.

email if you are interested.

scenaria at att dot net

scenaria

scenaria

Junior Audioholic
I cant believe im going to do this...

But perhaps I need to sweeten the deal a bit more.

How about I toss in a Universal Remote control MX-950 Aurora? With base charger.

This is a $700+ dollar remote control. Like new condition.

Only catch is that if toss this in then the price has to stay firm.

I purchased it from a legit seller who went through the URC training classes so it should have no issues with downloading the latest drivers etc..

or I'll reduce asking price to $2300 + $100 to help with shipping unless picked up localy. Without the remote control.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I am currently moving to a 1:35:1 AR.

Therefore I am selling my screen and projector. (going to move into a projector that can accept an anamorphic lens).

This is a package deal. Asking to sepperate would have to be an offer I couldnt refuse.

What I am offering.

A. Epson 1080UB series projector. About a year and half old. It will come with one lamp that has approximately 450 hours on it and a second lamp with less than 200 hours.

B. Stewart Filmscreen Fixed Frame Luxus Deluxe 16:9 100 inch diag. 93.5 wide by 55.5 high. Frame is covered in velux (velvet type wrapping). StudioTEK 130 fabric but might be able to swap with firehawk if preferred.

C. Chief RPAU projector mount in black

D. SP controls Pixie wall controler (provides power, source and volume control from a decora style wall plate).

Asking $2450 + $100 towards shipping with cont U.S. (if you can pickup localy then the asking price is $2450) I live in austin, TX.

If you are considering the idea of going to projection and need a good jump start I think this is probably a decently priced package. Heck the screen alone is worth $1200 on the street.

Only catch is that I cannot accept paypal as a form of payment so we will need to figure out an alternate safe method that we can both agree on.

email if you are interested.

scenaria at att dot net
If only I had that kinda cash I'd drive down there myself.

scenaria

scenaria

Junior Audioholic
you ever have a brain fart?

welp u caught me.. :rolleyes:

its a 2.35:1

1.35 would kinda suck :)

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
of course I have brain farts. It's just that yours are funnier. :p

scenaria

scenaria

Junior Audioholic
well it woulda been funnier if it were a 1:2.35 screen

:)

its all good...

scenaria

scenaria

Junior Audioholic
hmm..

how about free shipping within the cont. U.S.

not sure how much more I could do :)

this includes shipping for the screen.

Local pickup I'll give you a 12 pack of beer :)

scenaria

scenaria

Junior Audioholic
sale pending receipt of payment.

thank you and happy thanksgiving

-steve

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis