Environemental Decadence?

B

BICHO

Audiophyte
<font color='#000000'>The problem with environmental problem awareness has become incrasingly prominent. More and more people now days are starting to realize that we have indeed caused a problem to ourselves. The environemt is suffering, but one day it will heal, but we will not be there to see it. Unfortunately, other organisms that had nothing to do with pollution of the environment by people will also pay for it. THese organisms started already to pay by either becoming dangerously killed or extinct.
However, none of these problems will go away until we move forward from the realization phase into a real acting phase. Every year people create more and more demands on products to please their life styles (audio one of them, of course). That is why sometimes it seems insane to spend so much money in huge speaker and lavish speakers along with extremely exotic cables that really do not make much of a difference. If we all think about it, when we cease to exist, all of these products will be gone too (maybe before us). ANything that is done to extreme is not good for the body or soul (including religion). I love studying religion, as much as the environment, and the main thing I learned from both of them was: Respect others, as you would respect ourselves.\
Please respect the environment and people's beliefs (as long as they are not trying to hurt you!!!).
With this thought, I leave you all!</font>

Z

zumbo

Audioholic Spartan
<font color='#000000'>Man, And I was having such a good time blowing out my ears! I &nbsp;guess I will just turn it off, hop on my dirt bike, and go run over a few frogs while polluting the air with some good ole 2-stroke fumes! Or maybe I will hop on my street bike and blow down the highway on the back tire while giving the local law enforcement the finger.

Do you mind if I eat some ribs?</font>

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis