Enter to Win: TSBL Bookshelf Speakers Pair from The Speaker Company

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HT_pro

Audiophyte
I watch movies in 5.1. Maybe if I have a dedicated HT room some day I will try 7.2. But until more media is mixed in 7.1 I will stick with 5.1 and that is what I like :)

D

dburchet

Audioholic Intern
I listen to movies in 5.1 right now until I have enough cash to buy 2 additional speakers for the surrounds.

mwolf

Audiophyte
I listen to movies in 5.1. I also listen to movies on headphones with Dolby Headphone. Which is simulated 5.1.

N

nickboros

Audioholic
I have a 5.1 setup in my living room. When I get a dedicated theater room, with two rows, I will step up to a 7.2 setup.

- Nick

S

sokrman14

Audioholic
I definitely listen to movies in 5.1. I may upgrade to 7.1 once more movies come out in 7.1. although right now I have my fronts biamped in my 5.1 setup.

zhimbo

zhimbo

Audioholic General
Stereo.

(plotting and planning for a 5.1 setup...someday).

T

tefy

Audiophyte
movies are in 5.1 since the room is only 12x14 and music is always 2.0 x 2

olddog

olddog

Audioholic
As most here I also use the 5/1 set-up (or would it be called 5/2 due to 2 subs?) even though my amp will do 7/1. Running more wires will not get past the Wife factor. Maybe one day with a new house?

Last edited:
highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
I run in Stereo. Technically, it would be 2.1 since I have a subwoofer.

B

Blue92

Audiophyte
I listen to movies in 7.1 upstairs and 5.1 downstairs. I listen in stereo and feel that I am missing part of the movie. :D

Hi Ho

Hi Ho

Audioholic Samurai
5.1 at all times for movies since my system is not setup for 7.1.

K

klix58

Junior Audioholic
Yes indeed, I do "LISTEN" it all depends on what I listen to, its either 2.1 or 5.1, music or movies!

J

Josuah

Senior Audioholic
Assuming the question is really what is my setup: 7.1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis