Enter to Win: SonicWave Speaker Interconnects from Impact Acoustics

Status
Not open for further replies.
AverageJoe

AverageJoe

Full Audioholic
1. Banana plugs

2 & 3. I gotta admit I like my cables to look good. I like the carbon grey color and the look and feel of expandable sleeving (Techflex).

K

kearaboss

Enthusiast
1. What types of connectors do you prefer for speaker cables?

banana clips for simplicity

2. Is color important of the jacket important to you? What color do you prefer?

jacket color isnt important to me, anything grey or white

3. Is speaker cable jacket material important? Is a certain type of look and feel preferred?

as long as it is smooth looking and isn't too rigid

M

mdarlon

Audiophyte
1. I prefer banana plugs although I have bananas at the receiver and use spades at the speaker end.

2. Color - currently mine are dark blue (Audioquest). Black or grey would also work as long as its not too noticable.

3. As long as the material is flexible and protects. Appearance is nice but most wire is out of site. Function is paramount.

K

korgoth

Full Audioholic
banana plugs are very convenient..

color makes no difference

just something sturdy and quality

P

pfsonger

Audiophyte
pfsonger

speaker whir is very important,especially if you wont good sould.2I Prefer basic color,black and red.3speaker whire,varies depending on the lingth the sound hasto travel.or the distance from the receiver to the speakers.the longer the distance,the bigger the speaker whire.

V

ventwood0

Banned
I just stick the speaker wire directly in. Seems a little less convienient now that I think about it.....

Daz3d&Confus3d

Daz3d&Confus3d

Full Audioholic
1. Spades
2. Black and gold
3. techflex...is nice...I like a nice looking cable and the added protection is nice though not necessary

J

JeffS

Enthusiast
1. Banana Plugs are Ideal, but currently using direct connection.

2. Nope, wires are hidden out of site.

3. Nope

R

robemyers

Audiophyte
1. Bananna plug
2. gray or black
3. flexible and easily identified

Texas Reb

Audiophyte
Entering to Win!

1. Connectors: Honestly I would like Spades on one end and Bananas on the other end as my receiver utilizes Banana Clips and my speakers can use either and I prefer the snug and reliable fit of the spades.

2. Color: Color doesn't matter much but I would prefer somthing other than white.

3. Jacket: I prefer a braded outer jacket.

Thanks,
Texas Reb

R

Roninblues

Audiophyte
1. Gold Spades
2. Transparent or (Black/Dark Blue/Dark Green)
3. Durable & Flexible

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Tom Andry said:
Impact Acoustics wants you to win!

Impact Acoustics is giving away three (3) SonicWave Speaker Interconnects valued up to $389 (You can choose three from any of the following lengths: 8, 10, 12 and 18ft) to two (2) eligible forum members.

To be eligible to win, you must: 1) Be a registered Audioholics forum member, 2) Have USA Residence 3) Answer the following questions in this contest thread.

Contest Questions:

1. What types of connectors do you prefer for speaker cables?

2. Is color important of the jacket important to you? What color do you prefer?

3. Is speaker cable jacket material important? Is a certain type of look and feel preferred?​
Note this contest ends on November 30th, 2006. Winners will be drawn shortly thereafter.

Have fun and good luck!
1. I prefer the locking type of banana plugs. That way I know I am getting a very secure fit.

2. The color of the jacket is meaningless as long as you keep it simple.

3. Looks are only going to get you so far. A more important factor is performance. In other words, how well the cables peform is paramount to its design. Thus, nice tight fitted connections help to assure a good path for the signal to travel and as such results from top-notch design and engineering.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

DZP1

Audiophyte
1. Banana plug.

2. Nuetral color is good - nothing bold.

3. Durability and flexibility are important. Other than that, the look does not matter to me.

-sp

W

Will d s

Enthusiast
1. Banana plugs
2. Not really I would prefer something different like green or purple otherwise just black.
3. No, preference would be the braided cover.

M

mario fernandes

Audiophyte
1 - Banana is the best.
2 - The colour is important and it is the *presentation card*...;)
3 - I have no comment about.:cool:

God Bless

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis