Enter to Win: Onix X-sub

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AudioBear

Audiophyte
What I'd Like to See

I'd like to see powered speakers with electronic crossovers--in my wildest dreams a pre/pro that outputs digital signals to powered speakers with DAC/crossover/bi- or tri-amp electronics. But I'm just dreaming.....:)

J

jhanley

Junior Audioholic
Additional unis to the X-Series...such as Floor standing, center and flush mountable surrounds.

B

BaldEagle

Audiophyte
I would like to see a slightly smaller 3 way center channel speaker in the Rockets. I would have purchased the Rocket RS760's and RSC200 if the RSC200 cabinet was 23" wide. 25" is too wide for my TV cabinet.

J

jmritchie

Audiophyte
Grill

Multiple options for speaker grills. Speakers are always offered in multiple finishes, but the grills are rarely an option.

James.

C

CooLJ92

Audioholic Intern
Sub with wireless remote control to adjust levels.

Thanks.

jj

R

rushwj

Audioholic
I would like to see an integrated amp in the $500 range.
Thanks, bill

T

triskit

Audiophyte
Av123

I would like to see some in wall speakers for a clean sleek setup. I would also be interested in an HDTV upconverter for lower res signals.

M

mightywimp

Audiophyte
Small robust amp

I would like to see a line of small affordable amps. Good affordable no BS cables are also a good thing. Last I would like to see a good quality line conditioner that doesent cost an arm and a leg. I'm on a very tight budget. It's nice to get quality that is musical and is great for movies as well.

B

Berty52

Audioholic Intern
I would like to see a subwoofer that can reaches below 20hz for movies.
Bert

H

HiRez1394

Junior Audioholic
What product would you like AV123 to bring to the market next and why?

I would appreciate a high-performance yet budget-priced "universal" HD DVD/Blu-ray player to circumvent the current high-definition format war.

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
I have limited space for a center channel speaker. "Big Foot", while a great speaker, I'm sure, kept me from pulling the trigger on the purchase of a set of Rockets. So....a smaller cc speaker for the Rocket line would be desirable, I think.

H

hdtvguy

Audiophyte
Onix x-sub

A subwoofer designed with movies in mind. They have an excellent range. Want to have a higher sub.

W

waystevens

Audiophyte
I would like to see a very wife-friendly line of speakers and subs that have excellent performance. Get a bunch of picky women in there and find out what they would "allow" in their house.

I

ironhead1230

Audiophyte
Expansion of the X-series: Specific center channel, Larger budget subwoofer, 10 or 12 inch variant on the X-sub. Budget receiver. Preamp / Receiver with HDMI switching and builtin R-DES type parametric EQ for subwoofer outputs and speaker outputs.

-mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis