Enter to Win: Moshi Audio Vortex Pro Headphones!

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jimbog22

Audioholic Intern
because they are my favorite price; Free Ninety-Nine

Actually, I like the style, and primarily the braided wire, which reduces tangling, increases lifespan of the headphones, and looks AWESOME!

F

fbov

Enthusiast
"Vortex Pro comes with three different sizes of hybrid-injection silicone ear tips"

Seems like a minor thing, unless you have a big head and can only get a good seal with over-ear headphones. This appeals to me most because it relates to both comfort and performance, two things that I wouldn't do without - they have to fit!
Frank

TheresaJenkins

TheresaJenkins

Audiophyte
the first thing is sound the second is looks....love to own a pair ... thanks

F

fgiles

Enthusiast
Contest Entry

What about Vortex Pro appeals to you the most?

The cool appearance appeals to me most

blownrx7

blownrx7

Audioholic
What about Vortex Pro appeals to you the most?

Claimed frequency response and the braided cable - hopefully it is as functional as it is good looking.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
What appeals to me most is the appearance because I've never heard a pair to know how they perform.

D

DeaconMac

Audiophyte
The feature that really caught my eye was that it comes with three different sizes of hybrid-injection silicone ear tips as well as a set of memory-foam ear tips. I always have trouble getting earbuds to sit properly in my ear and this will definitely help.

H

hwrd69

Audiophyte
I like the clean look and they appear to be more robust than the normal run-of-the-mill headphones. I can't speak for sound, but I hope to find out.:)

J

Jeff R.

Audioholic General
The braided cable and the chrome appearance is very nice. I hope that if I win they will be good for working out at the gym. I have struggled to find a good set for that purpose.

Thanks for the contest!!

K

kibbyster

Enthusiast
Moshi Audio Vortex Pro Headphones contest

styling-the metal and braided cables are cool

M

mikey442

Audiophyte
Moshi Audio Vortex

I really like the high-quality metal construction and the well-balanced sound that emphasizes the low-frequency sounds.

H

HiRez1394

Junior Audioholic
Vortex Pro: What appeals to you the most?

What about Vortex Pro appeals to you the most? Response: extended bandwidth, including a ton of bass, based on its description (would love to confirm this description myself).

R

rackemjimmy

Audiophyte
I really love headphones with an alloy casing and the triangular shape is very appealing

Y

yosister

Audiophyte
Enter me!

I like the aesthetic. They look like little iPods in my ears! Or rectangular pearls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis