Enter to Win: iPod Docking Station from Impact Acoustics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shperez

Enthusiast
I own a 30G Ipod video.

I shop for accessories on the internet, which ever site has the best prices for the accesories I want.

I used for Music, Video and Pictures.

I don't have it connected to my Home Theater setup.

I don't connect to any podcast.

M

MrMezz

Enthusiast
I own a 30 Gig Ipod Video, but don't have any real accessories to speak of. Honestly, don't use my Ipod as much as I should. Don't buy any accessories since I don't use it too much.

I don't use it in my home theater. But my kids have borrowed it to play some music in the theater. I don't connect to any podcast.

grahammc

Audiophyte
Contest questions

I have a 2gig Nano. I buy my accessories online based on price, availability, and quality/consumer reviews. It used exclusively for music and I occasionally connect it to my Home Theater, but only through RCA cables currently. Also, don't subscribe to any podcasts.

Thanks!

V

Vart

Audioholic
I don't own an ipod, but my girlfriend has a nano. The few accesories she has were purchased at the apple store. She mainly usesit for music and the occasional audio book. I've never connected it to my HT. No podcast subscriptions.

zildjian

zildjian

Audioholic Chief
Yes, 40gig (I think 3rd generation) & 60gig iPod, 4th generation I think.
Where I shop: usually online, no particular place. Only accessories I have are a few new headphones, a pair for working out & some nice ones for @ home listening. I use iPods for music only and listening to lectures, still just mp3 listening. Connected to HT occasionally for parties, just use the headphone to rca cable from straightwire. No podcasts.

M

menardsguy

Audiophyte
I have a 30 gb ipod video. For accessories I just have a genreic silicone cover with a plastic screen protector I got off eBay. I usually shop on eBay. I use it mostly for travel, in the car, on the plane, etc. I don't use it on my HT since I have my computer connected via optical. I don't subscribe to any podcasts either.

C

cyngreen

Enthusiast
Yes, I own an iPod. It is a 30GB iPod. I shop for accessories at Best Buy and I currently own a leather case and headphones. I mainly use my iPod for music. I do not have it connected to a home theater and I do not subscribe to any podcasts.

J

JaceTheAce

Audioholic
Do you own an iPod, if so what kind?
Yes, I own a 5G 60 Gig iPod.

Where do you shop for your iPod accessories and what accessories do you currently own?
I usually browse the iLounge forums for recommendations and reviews from other users and then purchase from an online retailer.

What do you use your iPod for… music, video, pictures?
I use my iPod for data backup, video podcasts (my school, University of North Dakota, has an excellent video podcast series available on iTunes for UND Aviation students.), portable music listening, and for file storage of digital pictures to free up camera flash card space when on vacation.

Do you have it connected to your home theater?
I don't use the iPod for home theater, but I do have it connected to the receiver. The iPod is not my primary listening source as all of my music on the iPod was transferred from CD's that I own. Obviously, listening to a CD is superior to compressed digital music, so the CD player gets the most amount of use when listening to music on my home system. In my bedroom, I will plug the iPod into the computer's speaker system. It sounds crude, but it's the only option I have on a college student budget :)

Do you subscribe to any podcasts, if yes what are they?
Yes. I subscribe to the Autoblog podcast, a few aviation related podcasts, AVS Forum's podcast, and the video podcasts that my aviation college puts out.

fatroz

fatroz

Audioholic Intern
No....damn it.

I'm to poor to buy one at this point, and as you can see I'm not to happy about it either. Would like to get a 30G pretty soon though. Maybe a Christmas present to myself.....hmmm.

Anagoge

Anagoge

Junior Audioholic

No, not yet. Considering purchasing one for my wife for Christmas.

Where do you shop for your iPod accessories and what accessories do you currently own?

Nowhere yet, none yet.

It will be mostly music, but maybe some pictures and my wife might download a few TV shows.

Not currently, it will be once I get one.

No, no podcasts yet.

P

ptabib

Audioholic Intern
No i do not own an ipod, but if i win then i have an excuse to buy one.

M

myzzy

Audiophyte
Tom Andry said:
[B
Contest Questions: Do you own an iPod, if so what kind? Where do you shop for your iPod accessories and what accessories do you currently own? What do you use your iPod for… music, video, pictures? Do you have it connected to your home theater? Do you subscribe to any podcasts, if yes what are they?

Note this contest ends on October 31st, 2006. Winners will be drawn shortly thereafter

Have fun and good luck!

Yes, A Apple Ipod 4 gig i also usually shop at the local bestbuy , i dont own any other accessories for it. I use my ipod for music only. No i dont have it connected to my home theater and no i dont subscribe

Last edited by a moderator:
O

off2europe

Audiophyte
Just took ownership of my first iPod last week. Got a 30gb video Ipod. Awesome. I never thought I would use one, but listen to it everyday at work. I also put pictures on it and show my friends my twins. Have not started to put pod cast or videos yet, but that will soon follow. I don't have any extras for it yet, but as I get more into it, i will.

Heck, went out and got my mom a shuffle the first day I used mine. She is loving it also.

B

blacksnake

Audiophyte
Would love to win!

I have a Shuffle, and so far, no accessories!

M

MatL

Audiophyte
Contest Questions: Do you own an iPod, if so what kind? Where do you shop for your iPod accessories and what accessories do you currently own? What do you use your iPod for… music, video, pictures? Do you have it connected to your home theater? Do you subscribe to any podcasts, if yes what are they?

Yes - 30 GB Video

Accessories from Best Buy and I only own a case.

Use for music and some video.

Not connected to HT.

No podcasts at this time.

Thanks

C

cochese

Enthusiast
my entry...

- I own an 4th generation 20GB ipod, with clickwheel. Monochrome screen, no video. We also own a 4GB ipod nano.

- I usually shop at the apple store for my accessories. I currently own a car charger/adapter (to aux in on my deck). Also own Nike/iPod kit.

- Use iPod for music in my truck for music, at work for music, and as a portable hard drive. Use the nano for music while running/working out.

- I connect it to my home theatre through mini jack to rca, to the receiver.

- I subscribe to ABC's Lost podcast, as well as a few sports podcasts.

jasoneuc

jasoneuc

Audioholic Intern
iPod Questions

iPod Nano - 2nd gen - aluminum - 4 GB

On-line. Best Buy - so far only a break-out cable set.

Music.

Yes, via the break out cables.

Killer Innovations.

Last edited by a moderator:
J

JTBAOLSON

Audiophyte
I own a 2G Nano without accessories
I shop at the Apple Store
I listen to music/podcasts while on my daily bike ride
I can connect to my Home Theater but rarely do
Podcasts are Lighthouse Christian Church and New England Journal of Medicine

JoeE SP9

JoeE SP9

Senior Audioholic
I don't have an iPod. If I win the docking station I would have to buy one to use the station. I could then try podcasts and all those other things.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis