Enter to Win: Classic Two Stereo Speaker System from Orb Audio

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

davidthi

Audiophyte
Contest Questions:
How many TVs do you have in your house? 3
How many of these TVs have external speaker systems (something other than the speakers included in the TV)? 1
Do you plan on adding external speakers to a TV in your home sometime this year? Yes
If so, will it be a surround sound system or a stereo sound system? Surround
What is your budget for each set of speakers, including speakers and amplifier?$2000-$3000

J

jlong64

Audiophyte
How many TVs do you have in your house?

How many of these TVs have external speaker systems (something other than the speakers included in the TV)?

Do you plan on adding external speakers to a TV in your home sometime this year?

Yes

If so, will it be a surround sound system or a stereo sound system?

Surround

What is your budget for each set of speakers, including speakers and amplifier?

$500-1000

T

thomaco

Audiophyte
How many of these TVs have external speaker systems (something other than the speakers included in the TV)?
Do you plan on adding external speakers to a TV in your home sometime this year?
No
Already surround sound
N/A

Richard - Vancouver, BC

B

BobBart

Audioholic
3 tvs.
2 have external speakers.
I would like to add a set of speakers for the last tv, most likely 2 channel.
Looking to spend 2-500 dollars.

M

malibujeff

Audiophyte
Contest Questions:

1. How many TVs do you have in your house? Two
2. How many of these TVs have external speaker systems (something other than the speakers included in the TV)? one
3. Do you plan on adding external speakers to a TV in your home sometime this year? maybe
4. If so, will it be a surround sound system or a stereo sound system?stereo
5. What is your budget for each set of speakers, including speakers and amplifier?$400

E

Exit

Audioholic Chief
1.I have five TVs in my house.

2.Two TVs have external speaker systems.

3.I might add another external speaker system this year if a great deal comes along.

4.I would add a stereo system for a bedroom TV or maybe a 5.1 system like the next question.

5.My budget is around $400. That is what I found for my boss before Christmas. I found an Energy Take 5 Pack HT speaker package with PolkAudio PSW-10 subwoofer for about $200. I also found an Onkyo TX507 5.1 receiver for about $200. I might go $400 for a better speaker /subwoofer package, but for a bedroom system I don’t want to put much more than $600 into it.

R

rana_gman

Audiophyte
1. How many TVs do you have in your house? 1

2. How many of these TVs have external speaker systems (something other than the speakers included in the TV)? 1

3. Do you plan on adding external speakers to a TV in your home sometime this year? Yes

4. If so, will it be a surround sound system or a stereo sound system? Surround System

5. What is your budget for each set of speakers, including speakers and amplifier? $500

B

bciocco

Audiophyte
1. How many TVs do you have in your house?

2. How many of these TVs have external speaker systems (something other than the speakers included in the TV)?

3. Do you plan on adding external speakers to a TV in your home sometime this year?
No

4. If so, will it be a surround sound system or a stereo sound system?
N/A

5. What is your budget for each set of speakers, including speakers and amplifier?
N/A

Last edited by a moderator:

CoolBob

Audiophyte

How many of these TVs have external speaker systems (something other than the speakers included in the TV)? 1

Do you plan on adding external speakers to a TV in your home sometime this year? No

If so, will it be a surround sound system or a stereo sound system? N/A

What is your budget for each set of speakers, including speakers and amplifier? N/A

O

OilerFan

Audiophyte
How many TVs do you have in your house? 5 (including a front projector)

How many of these TVs have external speaker systems (something other than the speakers included in the TV)? 3 of the televisions

Do you plan on adding external speakers to a TV in your home sometime this year? Will likely add external speakers to one televisions this year.

If so, will it be a surround sound system or a stereo sound system? It will be a stereo system with subwoofer.

What is your budget for each set of speakers, including speakers and amplifier? $800

M

mmljarc

Audiophyte

2 TVs in the house
1 of the TVs
Yes
Surround sound
approximately $2000-$2500

M

Mike JL

Audioholic Intern
1. How many TVs do you have in your house?

2. How many of these TVs have external speaker systems (something other than the speakers included in the TV)?

3. Do you plan on adding external speakers to a TV in your home sometime this year?
No

4. If so, will it be a surround sound system or a stereo sound system?
N/A

5. What is your budget for each set of speakers, including speakers and amplifier?

N/A

V

vagirl

Audiophyte
Do you plan on adding external speakers to a TV in your home sometime this year? not sure
What is your budget for each set of speakers, including speakers and amplifier? Not sure

O

ohio

Junior Audioholic
How many TVs do you have in your house? None, just a laptop, computer screen and high-speed internet
How many of these TVs have external speaker systems (something other than the speakers included in the TV)? 1 (external speakers for laptop). I also have a surround audio (but not video) system.
Do you plan on adding external speakers to a TV in your home sometime this year? No
If so, will it be a surround sound system or a stereo sound system? n/a
What is your budget for each set of speakers, including speakers and amplifier? $1000

D

dad311

Audioholic Intern
1. How many TVs do you have in your house? 4

2. How many of these TVs have external speaker systems (something other than the speakers included in the TV)? 1

3. Do you plan on adding external speakers to a TV in your home sometime this year? maybe
4. If so, will it be a surround sound system or a stereo sound system? surround

5. What is your budget for each set of speakers, including speakers and amplifier? 500-600

J

jairus

Audiophyte
No
NA
$500 - $750

morrone

morrone

Enthusiast
1. 2
2. 2
3. Yes
4. Surround
5. $1000 for speakers, already have other components.

M

menace23

Audiophyte
  1. How many TVs do you have in your house? 4
  3. Do you plan on adding external speakers to a TV in your home sometime this year? No
  4. If so, will it be a surround sound system or a stereo sound system? N/A
  5. What is your budget for each set of speakers, including speakers and amplifier? 500

G

Guinness6

Junior Audioholic

Yes

Stereo to start, building to a surround sound.

$200-300 for the amp, $300-400 for the speakers.

Thank you!

C

cadster

Audiophyte
1. How many TVs do you have in your house? - 2
2. How many of these TVs have external speaker systems (something other than the speakers included in the TV)? - 1
3. Do you plan on adding external speakers to a TV in your home sometime this year? Not likely
4. If so, will it be a surround sound system or a stereo sound system? If I did, stereo
5. What is your budget for each set of speakers, including speakers and amplifier? $500

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis