Enter to Win: Audioengine 2 Speakers from Ram Electronics

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wesley63

Junior Audioholic
These type of speakers (and an iPod) would be a quick way to get some music in the bar area of my basement.

Jim

O

Old Jay

Audiophyte
I'd use these speakers with a computer to listen to music and video in the home office. I might also give them to my wife for use with her iPod.

R

rush29

Enthusiast
If I were lucky enough to win these great speakers I would place them on my desk and be so happy :D cause I'd be listening to some great music while doing my job.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

TheCrimsonKing

Audiophyte
For making, not listening....

I would use them for what they're meant for - as the foundation of a capable home recording studio, to further this:

myspace.com/BenJohnson09

K

kozkip

Audiophyte
Audioengine 2

It would be my absolute pleasure to take these speakers to work and display them in my office during use as near field monitors . I have a high-traffic office in which a good set of Audioengine monitors would generate many questions and interest! It would be fun to demo them for visitors with hi-rez lossless files, as I am quite sure that most will be blown away by their sound quality.

Thanks,
Steve

Gaigebacca

Gaigebacca

Audioholic
Contest

I would use them in the office, on my custom-built computer. Since I now have a Blu-Ray drive in it, I can escape the living room when my wife decides it is time to watch "Kendra" in SD on my 52" HDTV. and watch some beautiful BD's in peace and quiet. Of course, if I had these speakers, it wouldn't be quite so quiet :).

B

ben8171

Audiophyte
On set

I would have these one set to playback scenes through for the producers. AND...to rock out to at lunch.

H

Herb too

Audiophyte
I would use them for my computer. It would make using the computer more pleasurable.

N

nickboros

Audioholic
The most practical application for me would be Listening to computer music or video on the powered monitors or possibly as a zone 2 speaker. I have a preamp out in zone 2 from my Onkyo receiver, so I could use the speakers in another room.

P

pantha02912

Audiophyte
Audioengine 2's

I'd use them to listen to computer and iPod-sourced music and movies...

F

faberryman

Audiophyte
I would use them in my bedroom, together with an Apple Airport Express.

C

Christopher__BA

Junior Audioholic
i always wanna win

Contest Question: Where would you use a set of high-quality mini powered audio speakers?
Cool speakers......let me win them!!

Listening to computer music or video. PROBABLY THE #1 USE FOR THESE

HDTV audio enhancement. NOT LIKELY

Sharing mini audio player content. NO DOUBT THAT THIS IS A POSSIBILITY

Oh, and if I took them to work, my students would be "wowed"

T

Trezl

Junior Audioholic
1: Listening to computer music or video.

I could really use a new setup, and would use them with the computer.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Ram Electronics wants you to win!

Ram Electronics is giving away the chance to one (1) pair of Audioengine 2 Monitors to one (1) eligible forum member!

Features:
  • 2 audio inputs (RCA and mini-jack)
  • Built-in power amps (left speaker)
  • Kevlar woofers for super low end
  • Silk tweeters for smooth highs
  • High-quality speaker connectors
  • Auto-sleep power-saving mode
  • Hand-built cabinets with high-gloss finish
  • Video-shielded
  • All cables included

To be eligible to win, you must: 1) Be a registered Audioholics forum member, 2) Have USA or Canadian Residence 3) Answer the following question in the thread below.

Contest Question: Where would you use a set of high-quality mini powered audio speakers?

Possible answers, others welcome.

1. Listening to computer music or video.
  2. HDTV audio enhancement.
  3. Sharing mini audio player content.

Note this contest ends on August 31st, 2009. Winners will be drawn shortly thereafter.

Have fun and good luck!
Listening to computer music or video

Last edited by a moderator:
P

pvsat

Enthusiast

I make music using Fruity Loops in my home studio, I have not had the money to invest in good set of monitors and am using Sennheiser headphones to mix them down. These monitors would be a great addition to my home recording studio and would give me a reference to hear what my music sounds like.

pvsat

BobMac

BobMac

Enthusiast
Contest

I'd use these as replacement computer desktop speakers

J

jhanley

Junior Audioholic
These would go in the master bathroom by the Jacuzzi. They will be hooked up to a Squeezebox streaming songs from a PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis