Enter to Win: Audioengine 2 Speakers from Ram Electronics

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

skers_54

Full Audioholic
I'd use them at my desk with my computer or put them in the kitchen so I can have music while I cook.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I would use them to replace my computer speakers.
The Audioengine 2's are also great to bring on vacation, and use with an MP3 player

M

MatthewB.

Audioholic General
Listening to computer music or video. These would work great for that.

D

Deeds

Audioholic Intern
Turntable setup

While the baby listens to
his sleepy time tunes, Daddy will relax listening to
vinyl (most likely 45s) in bed. A satellite radio wil also be in the equation at times.

The perfect size
for anytime listening away from the home stereo.

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
Those would make a great pair of computer speakers.

M

munieshot

Audiophyte
I would set these up to my reciever that I hook my Ipod up to in the shop.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Definitely used in my office.. fantastic giveaway!

E

eggyhustles2

Audiophyte
I would use them in my bedroom hooked up the computer, since that's where all my music is stored.

J

jclune

Audiophyte
Listening to computer music or video or as surround speakers in a small home theater room. Great prize!

T

trnqk7

Full Audioholic
I would use them to listen to audio/video on a computer, such as the one at my office or at my home.

I

iapmc424

Audiophyte
Audioengine Monitors

I would connect them to My computer to listen to My Audio files with an even higher quality:):)

S

ski230

Audiophyte
I'd use them in my office, to replace my small crappy computer speakers.

D

diapuse

Audiophyte
Great prize! I've been wanting a pair of these for some time.

I would use them as studio monitors to check the mixes of the music I write; I think the Audioengine 2s would be a great reference set and especially portable when recording on the move; love built-in amps!

S

sandtrap

Junior Audioholic
laptop speakers probably

I would use them as a docking station for the laptop (jukebox).

M

mudrummer99

Senior Audioholic
Since I do about 95% of my music listening at my computer, that is where I would use a high quality audio system.

Mike

JohnA

JohnA

Audioholic Chief
Great prize,

I would use these at my computer for music, laptop speakers are just lacking something...;)

John

F

Fancypants

Audioholic Intern
I would use these in the bedroom. I have been looking for a good pair of self powered monitors to avoid having a receiver in the bedroom, which would be difficult to place.

russcenter

russcenter

Audiophyte
Definitely in my office, connected to my PC, to replace my cheapo speakers.

D

drrick

Enthusiast
I would use these speakers in a variety of ways, though they would probably be used primarily in my office. I'd use them to listen to music for my enjoyment, as monitoring for some recordings that we do, and for lots of other audio and video editing tasks. I've been wanting to get a good pair of monitors for a while--winning these would be wonderful!

mr-ben

mr-ben

Audioholic
I would place these on my desk in my office, and listen to music on them instead of headphones while I work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis