Energy RC-50's vs. Infinity Primus P363's

Status
Not open for further replies.
AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Just for fun, I tried the coupon and everything, but the cheapest shipping to Oklahoma is $194 UPS!:eek:

So that's $331 + $194 = $525/pr of P363.:eek:

M

Melee

Audioholic
Just for fun, I tried the coupon and everything, but the cheapest shipping to Oklahoma is $194 UPS!:eek:

So that's $331 + $194 = $525/pr of P363.:eek:
Like I said, there's a glitch in the system.

Use their chat and tell them the problem. The shipping is $29.99 each.

It should be $313.93 + $59.98 Shipping for a Pair which is $373.91 Total.

At least I can tell the difference between 5 reviews and 1134 reviews.
4.7/10 customer satisfaction sucks !!!
Are you saying I can't tell the difference?....

I said they have 5 CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS not Reviews. You're a smart one. :)

I can't vouch for everyone but they were great with me. They're not responsible for what happens during shipping so as far as helping me and getting my order placed, I can't imagine anyone doing it any better.

GranteedEV

GranteedEV

Audioholic Ninja
Sorry if it sounds like everyone here is trolling, Melee, but fact is you're right where you've been for the last 2-3 weeks. Zero Progress. At this point you're just going around in circles. Heck, you're looking to replace your receiver for ZERO REASON. Just to go around in circles.

Instead of fueling the fire, why don't you just sit low until you're ready to post about the speakers you ended up with, inside your home, set up. No one cares if you're indecisive, but we care that you're being fickle on our time. I don't know why AH still has me subscribed to this thread, because every time it gets bumped I think the same thing:

"Zero Progress".

Alex is no troll. He's probably just well aware of at the fact you keep bumping this thread with useless tripe.

I can't wait for what happens next to cause you to decide against the energies before you even hear them.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Sorry if it sounds like everyone here is trolling, Melee, but fact is you're right where you've been for the last 2-3 weeks. Zero Progress. At this point you're just going around in circles. Heck, you're looking to replace your receiver for ZERO REASON. Just to go around in circles.

Instead of fueling the fire, why don't you just sit low until you're ready to post about the speakers you ended up with, inside your home, set up. No one cares if you're indecisive, but we care that you're being fickle on our time. I don't know why AH still has me subscribed to this thread, because every time it gets bumped I think the same thing:

"Zero Progress".

Alex is no troll. He's probably just well aware of at the fact you keep bumping this thread with useless tripe.

I can't wait for what happens next to cause you to decide against the energies before you even hear them.
What?? You're not getting payed by the hour? :eek: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis