F

Fowl

Audioholic
Hi Guys,

I am in the process of selling my E55ti as I do not think that these speakers are right for me. I have been listening to them now for several months and have multiple placement options and the sound has improved dramatically.
However they have not met my audio need. I will agree that they play loud and clear, no distortion at all. But I am not lost into the music which is what I want.

I am looking at the below speakers as a replacement for the EMP's and am seeking you guys suggestions on them.

Aperion Intimus 5T Tower
Aperion Intimus 6C Center
OR
Paradigm Studio 40
Paradigm Studio CC-490.

May be you have had the opportunity to listen these speakers am willing to help me in my decision.

SORRY GUYS POSTED THIS IN WRONG AREA. Hopefully moderators will move to appropriate spot.

Last edited:
Z

ZeGhostbear

Junior Audioholic
I have auditioned and now own Paradigm speakers. Know nothing about the other two brands mentioned. Paradigm is worth exploring.

Is the Studio 40 new? Only familiar with the 20 or 60. Assuming you are aiming for towers the 60 and 100 are worth listening to. As far as a matching center goes for the towers, I would go with a 590 or 690. The 490 might not be able to match towers which would give you a disappointing front soundstage during movies. I tremendously enjoy my 60's with my 690.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis