Emotiva gear for sale

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
I am going through my equipment and have a bunch of stuff I don't use, plus we are redecorating one of our rooms into a game room and I don't ned more stuff in storage...

A brand New XPA-2 never opened the box bought about 3 months back... $750 shipped cont. US

A used XPA-3 works perfectly, has one led out, which can be fixed but not worth the shipping since I shut them off anyway... $500 shipped

A used umc-1 bought about 6 months back works perfect, never had a problem with it $350 shipped

A used erc2 cd player works great $350 shipped

will make one heck of a 5.1 cd system You buy it all for $1750 shipped.... let me know...

All manuals boxes and remotes included...

mercbravo1

mercbravo1

Audiophyte
ImcLoud - if still available how much warranty is left on the XPA-3? I may also be interested in your umc-1 as well (I'm trying to decide between a used umc-1 or the umc-200). I live in southern MA and may not be too far from you.

Thanks.

O

orthikon

Audiophyte
Would like to know how much warranty is left on the ERC2

B

bharp

Audiophyte
ImcLoud - if still available the XPA-2 I'll take it What form of payment? prefer quick. Thanks

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Sorry guys I have not been on to check this thread, contact me and Ill get back to you, I havent even looked at the stuff since I put it on here for sale... Its all still sitting here in the boxes...
Im not sure how much warranty is left on the xpa3 or erc2 but the xpa2 and umc1 were bought in 2012 around say september? so less than a year old...

R

ray4262

Audiophyte
Hi.

I'm from Canada and would be interested in your XPA-2.

Would you be willing to ship to Vancouver, British Columbia?

Thanks,

Ray

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis