Emotiva DMR-1 - Stud AVR

N

nhpm510

Audioholic
Here is a chance to get your hands on a like new DMR-1, originally a $3,000 AVR. It is basically the Big Dog Pre with 7 channel amps, but no XLR outs. Depending on your needs, use it for all your channels, your rears, or just your surrounds. If nothing else, its a super cheap insurance policy for when your in between 2/3/5/7 ch. outboard amps. It is ready for Blu-ray and via it analogue ins and HDMI switcher.

I'm the first owner, and the warranty began in 2008 (I'll need to confirm date). I have all the original boxes, HDMI switcher, programable remote, paperwork, and even the black bag. I used it primarily with outboard amp, but the built in amp is still very respectable at an honest 7x125.

My price for the DMR-1 is $800 shipped East of the Mississippi. Simply a great receiver at a super price with nearly 4 years of warranty remaining. Shipping from my overseas assignment in Frankfurt, Germany (I can send DMR back to the US via US Postal). This a great way to get into Emo products. Pictures soon.

Available for shipping 7/18.
Paul

PS- Trade with confidence, over 40 deals in the past 3 years btw here and AV123 and Emo boards-what can I say, I like trying gear, and keep it in great shape!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis