Elemental Designs eQ.2 subwoofer equalizer

G

GregBe

Audioholic
Just bought a second sub, and am amazingly getting a flat response and no longer need an equalizer. Simple, easy to use and very effective in getting a flat bass response.

$65 shipped.

Last edited:
M

miniSQ

Junior Audioholic
is that the one i just sold you for $60 shipped this week?

Last edited:
G

goonstopher

Audioholic Intern

good news is the unit is in perfect shape...the seller however might be a little sketchy...he hasn't even received it yet *lol*
Even if it was he would not be making money on it once you figure in shipping and the paypal fee.

Not knowing the situation I'd think he was getting yours as a second for his seconds sub and doesn't want to back out on the deal with you and will resell yours when he gets it...

You may be correct but you could be wrong and he might just be trying to do right by you... then again I don't know the OP at all.

G

GregBe

Audioholic

good news is the unit is in perfect shape...the seller however might be a little sketchy...he hasn't even received it yet *lol*
Even if it was he would not be making money on it once you figure in shipping and the paypal fee.

Not knowing the situation I'd think he was getting yours as a second for his seconds sub and doesn't want to back out on the deal with you and will resell yours when he gets it...

You may be correct but you could be wrong and he might just be trying to do right by you... then again I don't know the OP at all.
Thanks goonstopher. You are absolutely right.

I bought the eQ.2 expecting I would need it with my second sub. It turns out I don't need it at all. Instead of backing out of the deal I commited to and asking you to refund my money, I upheld the deal knowing I would lose money in shipping by selling it. I am surprised you would call me sketchy, when I paid you for a price you agreed to.

Anyone interested in buying it, I would be happy to provide feedback from Audiogon, eBay and Blu-ray.com...all of which I have had multiple perfect transactions.

Last edited:
C

cbonomo

Audiophyte
Elemental Designs eQ.2 For Sale

I have a relatively new eQ.2 for sale. I was used for less than an hour. eD shipped it to me because there was a design flaw in the early version of their A3 sub, but they ended up shipping me a new amp that corrected the problem (and eliminated the need for the eQ.2). I will sell it for $75 including shipping anywhere to the lower 48. It is in perfect condition and comes with the AC adapter.

Payment via paypal is required.

cbonomo at optonline dot net

R

rutgers1

Audiophyte
I have a relatively new eQ.2 for sale. I was used for less than an hour. eD shipped it to me because there was a design flaw in the early version of their A3 sub, but they ended up shipping me a new amp that corrected the problem (and eliminated the need for the eQ.2). I will sell it for $75 including shipping anywhere to the lower 48. It is in perfect condition and comes with the AC adapter.

Payment via paypal is required.

cbonomo at optonline dot net

Do you still have the eQ.2 available and for sale?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis