Elemental Designs A7s-650 Subwoofer

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
When you are a company known for outrageously large subwoofers, you have to do something to expand your market base. The answer - vertical integration. Elemental Designs latest subwoofer offerings have had one thing in common - they are tall. The newest in the line is the A7s-650. This A7s-650 features two forward firing 13" drivers in an enclosure that only takes up a 16" square floor space but stands 38" tall and dips down to 16Hz.

Discuss "Elemental Designs A7s-650 Subwoofer" here. Read the article.

F

fredk

Audioholic General
Seems to me its time to do a $2000 subwoofer shootout. There seem to be a few new contenders in this category. :D

M

mnnc

Full Audioholic
Rbh, Nht, and Axiom to name some have been producing tall box subs forever...what's the comment about?

G

Geoh

Junior Audioholic
This may be my next subwoofer:)
I like the small foot print, tall tower design:D
And those drivers look like the real deal:eek:
I also like the sealed design.... and of course the 1300 watt amp;)
I already have the SVS PC13 Ultra and the Seaton SubMersive in house,
so this could make for a really fun mini-shootout:cool:

R

Ron Temple

Senior Audioholic
I haven't heard an eD sub, though I know some folks that really like their top of the line stuff. This design interests me the most. The weight puts me off abit. You need a handtruck to move it around your room, but I'll bet it slams and sounds great.

alexsabree

alexsabree

Junior Audioholic
Yeah even their entry level subwoofers are extremely heavy.

S

Sherardp

Audioholic
I really like the variety that Ed has to offer. They have a flavor for anyone, now if they would get into offering different veneer that would be real cool, and offer shipping overseas of course. This sub does look killer.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis