Earthquake Home Audio Speakers?

L

larcklorn

Audiophyte
My design installation guy presented me with some options on my FCR in ceiling speakers. Narrowed it down to Paradigm cs-60r-30s or Earthquakes 20 degree sweet spot speakers. Only problem is I have never heard of earhquake for home audio. Anyone have any experience with them?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
They're a known brand, but not what I'd necessarily call drool worthy. My brother owns one of their subs and it is pretty decent. Go with a well known brand IMO.

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
I too only have experience with their subs. I had a little 10" sub of theirs YEARS ago. It was a very good sub, especially for the size. I actually spent some time with the owner once and he was a very cool guy, came off like a mad scientist kind of. He spent about an hour with me talking about his products and even gave me a tour of his shop. I can't speak to their in-ceiling speakers but I think Earthquake is a great company. They're just not a household name.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I think the sub my brother has is your old sub that I got from you Darien LOL. It still works fine and sounds pretty good for how small it is.

L

larcklorn

Audiophyte
That is exacxtly what I am hearing I n other places. Known for their subs, but not much else. The sound is nice, I like the full spectrum that the paradigm offers, but there is a large price difference between the two.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis