Z

zigzag03

Audioholic Intern
I don't know if this qualifies for this forum, so if it doesn't and there is a proper place to redirect it, please advise.

I would like a COMFORTABLE set of earbuds to work with my blackberry. The plug appears to be comparable to most mp3 players. So far i have only used what comes with both the blackberry and my wifes palm pre, and neither are comfortable. I wonder about these that look more like earplugs, and I know it's not a huge investment, but if anyone has a set they are particularily fond of from a comfort (and sound of course) standpoint I would be grateful for a recommendation.

T

timmay8612

Audioholic
I'd recommend you check out the Shure E2 in ear monitors. They're marketed for live sound/monitoring, but I find them to be pretty comfortable and deliver quality sound that isn't boomy. Of course if you want to spend a fortune I've heard fantastic things about Ultimate Ears. My brother has a set, also marketed for monitoring.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
D

digigrace

Audiophyte
I hope giving a try to a product that comes handy and goes with most accessories like iPod, iPhones..etc. Maybe you should give a try to the Sonar Premium Waterproof Headphones. I'm sure you'd like it.

M

mudrummer99

Senior Audioholic
I'd recommend you check out the Shure E2 in ear monitors. They're marketed for live sound/monitoring, but I find them to be pretty comfortable and deliver quality sound that isn't boomy. Of course if you want to spend a fortune I've heard fantastic things about Ultimate Ears. My brother has a set, also marketed for monitoring.
The E2 in-ears are the old model. They can still be found but if you are looking for something current or something you can buy in a B&M store, they were replaced by the SE115. For about $50 more you can step up to the SE210 which improve bass response quite a good bit. In any case, I put my vote to the Shure in-ears as well, I've owned from their cheapest to their most expensive and a few in between and have never been disappointed. They are more comfortable than any other portable headphone I have ever worn and they sound better to boot. Hope this helps.

Mike

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis