Dual Subwoofers - HSU VTF3-MK3 Subwoofer For Sale Satin Black!

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

razzy

Junior Audioholic
trying to upgrade my mains and can't afford to do so unless I liquidate all my AV gear with the exception of my AVR and TV so they are for sale. lol :D

both units are mildly blemished but are 100% functional and everyone but the person who wants the product in pristine new condition would be very happy with these subs.

Price: $475 each
Local Pickup in Ansonia, CT 06401
or
Shipping: Buyer pays and specifies method (ups, fedex, greyhound, usps, etc.)
Paypal: add 3%

inbox me with any questions please and thank you :)

Justin (razzy)

H

hizzaah

Full Audioholic
Man, I guess I didn't realize that I could get almost 500 for mine! Gives me something to think about...

Good luck with the sale though!

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
Man, I guess I didn't realize that I could get almost 500 for mine! Gives me something to think about...

Good luck with the sale though!
You could get 500 for it, but you are not going to get a better sub for 500. I would hold onto a VTF3 until you are ready to spend $1k+ on a sub.

R

razzy

Junior Audioholic
You could get 500 for it, but you are not going to get a better sub for 500. I would hold onto a VTF3 until you are ready to spend $1k+ on a sub.
shadyj you are absolutely correct! :D

only reason i sold these was to free up cash thats all
definitely best in their price range!

H

hizzaah

Full Audioholic
Yeah, that's kinda what I figured.. It's a shame that I barely get to use it with my current living situation. My gf was just harping on me for buying the speakers because "they take up too much space" and I'm "just going to need to buy new ones when I move". The way I see it, I won't need to buy new ones. Now, need and want are very different beasts though ;)

As a side plug, if anyone who bought one of your subs wants a turbo to go with it, I've got one that I'm not using and passively thinking of selling ;) think I'm going to list it on here next weekend.

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
Wow, sold already! The big dog ID subs like Hsu and SVS never last long on the used marketplace unless their asking price is steep. On Audiogon and ebay they always sell fast or end up with a decent bid. Some years ago I sold my STF2 on ebay for $275 not including shipping, that was only $40 less than what I paid for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis