DSP "All Channel Stereo"

Squishman

Squishman

Audioholic General
It actually never crossed my mind to change AVR modes just for a song while watching a show. If I really like a show or movie, whether DVD or streaming, I just suffer through any of the sound and picture nuances it may have. Selecting All Channel Stereo to watch a show because I like the sound of the theme song sounds even more foolish.... Just watch the show in surround.

If that's not why you put the DVD in, here are a couple of inexpensive solutions. There are plenty of other options available too.

A $14 solution.

Amazon.com: Music Express: CDs & Vinyl

and a $1.29 solution.

Amazon.com: Instrumental Gold: Heard On Tv, Vol. 2 : Instrumental All Stars: Digital Music
I have no clue why you are suggesting that I order those. Don't explain. Doesn't matter.

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
So, you are also a humorless sort of chap.
Speaking of chaps, they are all I have on right now. Chaps and a big fat smile.:) It’s a scary thing to behold for sure and ALL CH STEREO is to blame for it. Isn’t that reason enough to stop using it?;)

Squishman

Squishman

Audioholic General
Speaking of chaps, they are all I have on right now. Chaps and a big fat smile.:) It’s a scary thing to behold for sure and ALL CH STEREO is to blame for it. Isn’t that reason enough to stop using it?;)
Yes indeed. That would be enough. Another reason to not use that setting is to avoid an image of a guy wearing chaps! Or "just chaps" anyway. John Wayne or Audie Murphy wearing chaps is acceptable.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Wow!! Drugs, sex, and rock-n-roll may influence what I wear but never a surround sound mode. ;)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis