DEI is apparently the new communist thought monitoring police.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Then stop spouting what you can't prove. Do racist assholes exist? Sure. Is it systemic? Is it codified in law?
Sigh.

I don't care about other countries and their potential level of or entire lip service to Democracy. I started a thread on DEI run amuck do the point of either comply or be silenced.
You’re the one that talked about communist and nazi countries in your OP comparing that to DEI. It’s even in the thread title. :rolleyes:

jinjuku

jinjuku

Sigh.

You’re the one that talked about communist and nazi countries in your OP comparing that to DEI. It’s even in the thread title. :rolleyes:
I did because it's happening here. That's the context that I care about it happening in. I'm not happy that it's happening here. I'm not surprised it's the norm in other countries.

Isn't Canada now criminalizing misgendering?

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
You find me, at any point, in history, were a society has been 'even stevens'.

Meritocracy does indeed exist. You're assumption would preclude the ability for economic class migration. I could just as easily tell you to just search "myth of systemic racism".
You stated that the white hegemony is over since it has been legislated away. Are you taking that back?

I'm not saying that economic class migration doesn't exist. But, the obstacles in place impeding the advancement of a large proportion of the disadvantaged speaks to the myth. If you want to live in denial, that's up to you.

I have nothing further to add to this thread.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I did because it's happening here. That's the context that I care about it happening in.
But why do that comparison in the first place to communist and nazi countries? You made that the context all on your own.

Like GO-NAD! I’ve no further to add to this thread.

jinjuku

jinjuku

Looks like systemic racism in the form of race influenced collegiate admissions was overturned.

What happened to personal agency?

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis