Definitive Speakers

Status
Not open for further replies.
frankf

frankf

Junior Audioholic
I am selling my entire system of Definitive Speakers. They will be on E-Bay as of AUGUST 5TH.
I thought that I would put them on this site first and see what kind of interest they could stir up.

Of course local pickup would be ideal if someone lived in the area (Philadelphia Pennsylavania just outside the airport)but I am willing to ship at buyers expense.
However I do receive a discount from Fed Ex and would pass the savings along to the buyer. I do recommend that the buyer purchase insurance because of the weight and sizes.

All speakers come with the original manuals. I do not have ALL of the original boxes. Mains and surrounds I do have original boxes.

These speaker are in excellent condition. No marks, and sound great.
My record for selling things on e-bay is 100% postive.

I will not ship outside the continental US.
Here is the list.

Definitive BP2004tl Main speakers with 250 watt built in subs

Definitive BP2x surrounds Total of Three--I used one for rear surround

Definitive C/L/R 2002 Center

Definitive PF1500 Subwoofer

Color Black

Subwoofer Light wood on top

If you are interested and want to see Pics I will send them to you via privite e-mail or check out the site below. Most of the speakers are visible from the web site.

Total price $1900.00
Payment will be Cash, or cashiers' check or money order.
If paying by money order or cashiers check speakers will not be shipped until they are cashed.

Thanks for looking...Frank
(rubbersoul662001@yahoo.com)

frankf

frankf

Junior Audioholic
The above Home Theater Definitive speaker system SOLD!!!!!!!! AS OF SATURDAY JULY 28TH. I sold the above system in a few days from listing them here and Audiogon

bigbangtheory

Audioholic
The above Home Theater Definitive speaker system SOLD!!!!!!!! AS OF SATURDAY JULY 28TH. I sold the above system in a few days from listing them here and Audiogon

Congrats. I have a pair of Definitive BP-1s and love em.' I am sure you made someone very happy with that sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis