Customer calls, I pickup, they ask whats a good # to reach me at

jinjuku

jinjuku

I have a problem customer that calls, I pick up the phone on the 2nd ring and announce myself, the next question: What's the best # we can reach you at?

The fisking # you just dialed, where I picked up in two rings, and you were greeted by a live human being.

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
I have a problem customer that calls, I pick up the phone on the 2nd ring and announce myself, the next question: What's the best # we can reach you at?

The fisking # you just dialed, where I picked up in two rings, and you were greeted by a live human being.
That's good to know.

In a related question, what's the best method to reply to your AH postings? ;)

rojo

rojo

Audioholic Samurai
I get that question a lot as well. The thing that gets on my nerves is when people call me to describe their emails to me. Just forward the damn thing and let me see it! Even more baffling are the people who take a screenshot of an email, then email me the screenshot.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Even more baffling are the people who take a screenshot of an email, then email me the screenshot.

Yeah everyone knows you should text the picture of the email. Doh! Love that gif!

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Few jobs before, I was working for hi-end hedge fund in midtown Manhattan. Dress pants, dress shirt, dress shoes.
As I approach one of Sr. Directors asking him could I take a look at his pc, he tells "No thanks, I don't need my shoes polished"

By that time I was already working there for 5 or 6 freaking years.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I had a tech guy on the phone who said his name was Karl with a 'k'. I asked him how to spell that. He floundered a little but said, "K-A-R ...". I interrupted him and said "Yeah, no. I got the Karl part, how do you spell 'with-a-kay'"?

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I had a tech guy on the phone who said his name was Karl with a 'k'. I asked him how to spell that. He floundered a little but said, "K-A-R ...". I interrupted him and said "Yeah, no. I got the Karl part, how do you spell 'with-a-kay'"?
The movie Warlock! "Okay Kassandra Witherkay. what's next?"

M

MrBoat

Audioholic Ninja
Some people just like to hear themselves talk. I was spinning an argon bottle out to the bottle corral and boss asks me; "Out of gas?" Ummm, no. I have a ballroom dance competition coming up and I can't find a suitable practice partner. . . .

A favorite of mine is when someone approaches me, who is always coddling their phone otherwise, asking me if Home Depot etc carries something, and then asks me what it costs, as if I carry inventory/price sheets in my pockets.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
There is a restaurant near my sister that serves breakfast 24-hrs a day. She once called them up to ask what time they start serving breakfast...and she wasn't joking.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
That's like being at a restaurant when the server tells you to enjoy your meal and you reply "you too".

Yup, done that one a couple times. :confused:

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
This thread is just Bill Engvall jokes. They just never stop and never get old.

"Here's your sign. Had you been wearing your sign, we could have avoided this whole situation."

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis